Ozzy... on a 3D virtual chat room???????

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ozzy... on a 3D virtual chat room???????

Post by skezza »

I got this e-mail earlier today as I am a subscriber to ozzy's free newsletter which is sent every couple of weeks or so from the e-mail address OzzyOsbourne@epicrecords.com...
Ozzy Osbourne - LIVE at the Habbo Hotel UK
Sponsored by Kerrang!

Hide all the virtual bats and lock up your cyber daughters! The Prince of Darkness himself , Ozzy Osbourne, will be making a special LIVE guest appearance at the world famous 'virtual' Habbo Hotel on Friday 25th March to celebrate the release of his new album 'Black Rain (released 21st May) . Ever wanted to hang out with the double O and possibly win some special Ozzy goodies? Here's your chance!

Ozzy's appearance will be quite early in the morning so make sure you are logged on to the Habbo Hotel at about 10 am ish! Kerrang.com will be there to film this momentous event for a special podcast . More on that soon. Meanwhile, to find out more details of how to meet Ozzy and win Ozzy swag go to the dedicated Kerrang! / Ozzy artist page NOW!
I was always told ozzy would refuse to use a computer or anything technological at all...
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Ozzy Shows Up

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I don't think Ozzy knows how it really works. He has "other"people do all the setting up. If anything, he just shows up...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...