New Sabbath Release and Tour!

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

New Sabbath Release and Tour!

Post by Paul Wolfe »

And not a hint of Ozzy anywhere! The band has adopted a new name, Heaven and Hell and is celebrating it's early 80's output...

Finally, Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules will be heard by a new generation. The tour will feature the Mob Rules lineup of Iommi, Butler, Dio and Vinnie Appice.

Personally, I think that this is the best lineup Sabbath ever had, and I'm very happy to see them get another chance to melt some eardrums. I saw Sabbath on the Mob Rules tour, and they were incredible. Lots of energy and LOTS of volume. Ozzy isn't the only one who learned from the tour with Van Halen!

Oh, and one more thing, the May '07 issue of Guitar World features the tablature of The Mob Rules which is a simple, yet powerful song that rivals Paranoid as Black Sabbath's best energetic rocker.

The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

That line-up is one of the best in rock history!
Definitely a MUST SEE ! I'll be there! :twisted:

Thnx for that Rocky!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
metal_head6704

Post by metal_head6704 »

I have the 3 new "Sabbath" "HnH" tracks as well as a boot of the opening night in Vancouver B.C. and let me tell you they are Killer !!!! The band is in fine form and not only ready to but are totally kicking ass !!!!

Cant Wait !!!!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

In my opinion, the material on Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules stands up to Blizzard and Diary remarkably well. Obviously Tony Iommi has never been the virtuoso that Randy was, but if you compare Heaven and Hell to any Sabbath album prior to it, it's obvious that the band was up to the challenge of competing with Ozzy's new band.