Metal Edge-Sept 2006

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shadow

Metal Edge-Sept 2006

Post by Shadow »

I have this heavy magazine issue that features the Thor Guitarist Zakk (OZZY and BLS fame) Wylde on the cover it was during coverage on his latest summer 2006 Tour w/OzzFest and his newest release (I believe due out this month of Sept '06 on Roadrunner Records/that's exciting!). Anyway it's a pretty indepth read (had the mag for sometime 'cause I also have the indepth feature on Stone Sour issue Oct '06) on Mr. Wylde he'd mentioned that his two older kids would be "working/a job" on this Tour & that he would have extra cash in his pockets/I thought that was very funny. As for the youngest Toddler Thor child well he just keeps everyone in check! 8) Peace & all th best to the Thor musician/Zakk Wylde.
The legendary Randy Rhoads is an electric "Crazy Train" Guitarist/Musician to the max!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Thanks for letting us know about the story I will be sure to check it out :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Zakk Is The Man

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Zakk always has good things to say about the generation before him. That's why I respect him. I always pick up the magazines he's in because he always has some advice he gives to the younger generation. Hope he's out there for the long haul...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...