Zakk Wylde BLS & Ozzy touring 2007

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Zakk Wylde BLS & Ozzy touring 2007

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

In an interview with Zakk Wylde its been said that he will be touring in February next year with Ozzy headlining and BLS second on the bill with another band in support.BLS are touring in the UK in March so i should imagine that the tours will go from one to the other.Cannot wait for that bring it on!!!! Check out the interview Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society:Black Mass Reverends http://themetalforge.com/
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Would be great to seem them both here in Europe! :D
However I hope BLS will do a better job this time, till now it was the only concert I ever been to which I left before the end. But it was probably just me considering the reactions of others who attended that gig as well.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I dont particuarly like BLS. They are not quite my thing... But then again i dont particuarly like zakk wylde neither :lol:. I think other bands of guitarists of Ozzy, I like some of Badlands (Jake E Lee), Nightranger (Brad Gillis) but not really BLS at all :(
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

meh wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:Would be great to seem them both here in Europe! :D
However I hope BLS will do a better job this time, till now it was the only concert I ever been to which I left before the end. But it was probably just me considering the reactions of others who attended that gig as well.
How come you left early? I rocked out like crazy when I saw them live in Sweden. I was just infront of Nick. Didn't want it to end.
Well.... the sound was very bad, he acted like an idiot with spitting beer in the air all the time, after a while it was really borring and besides that he played not very well, very uninspired. I could feel he was not there. But that was just my observation, but I think he had just a bad night that night. I think there were also some backstage problems then.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

meh wrote:
skezza wrote:I dont particuarly like BLS. They are not quite my thing... But then again i dont particuarly like zakk wylde neither :lol:. I think other bands of guitarists of Ozzy, I like some of Badlands (Jake E Lee), Nightranger (Brad Gillis) but not really BLS at all :(
Jake E Lee and Brad Gillis. Never going to happen :!:
I know, i never hinted ozzy and jake or brad touring what i was saying is i prefer those bands more :). Im hoping ozzy does have a good tour though :D
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Zakk The Machine

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I am always amazed how Zakk can perform double duty on some of these tours with Ozzy. Zakk will have his album and the new Ozzy album to promote by next year. The man must be a cyborg...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Stiltzkin

Re: Zakk The Machine

Post by Stiltzkin »

RR-ElectricAngel wrote:I am always amazed how Zakk can perform double duty on some of these tours with Ozzy. Zakk will have his album and the new Ozzy album to promote by next year. The man must be a cyborg...
you gotta give that to Zakk ...
he's probably one of the hardest working musicians ...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've just heard that B.L.S have cancelled all shows from now until March 2007.I don't know the reason why all i can think of is that he must be tied up in the writing of Ozzy's new LP.Plus he was due to tour at the same time when Ozzy was out on tour.So why tour twice ??
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Randy Remembered?

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I wonder what kind of dedication Ozzy will have for Randy on his new album. With the 25th anniversary rapidly approaching he may include something special with the new release...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I've just heard that B.L.S have cancelled all shows from now until March 2007.I don't know the reason why all i can think of is that he must be tied up in the writing of Ozzy's new LP.Plus he was due to tour at the same time when Ozzy was out on tour.So why tour twice ??

All I can find is that BLS cancelled their UK tour set to begin in March 2007 due to "unforseen U.S. commitments"...

"Unforseen" could be anything from court dates to the birth of a child (although you have 9 months to get an idea when a baby is due :roll: )
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Just booked my ticket this morning via Ticketmaster for Ozzy and Black Label Society in London on June 19th as part of European Tour. But why only one UK date, what about us lot in the north of England. A bit pissed off I've got to travel so far but hopefully it will be worth it, maybe some more dates added later. Was hoping they'd both do Download Festival at Donington but that looks unlikely now.