Zakk Wylde BLS & Ozzy touring 2007

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fozzy41 wrote:Just booked my ticket this morning via Ticketmaster for Ozzy and Black Label Society in London on June 19th as part of European Tour. But why only one UK date, what about us lot in the north of England. A bit pissed off I've got to travel so far but hopefully it will be worth it, maybe some more dates added later. Was hoping they'd both do Download Festival at Donington but that looks unlikely now.
One UK date!! I live in central England, I think we deserve better than that.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Thats fucking typical of Ozzy, BLS cancelled the whole UK tour to do one poxy date.WOW! a 17 date European tour Ozzy will be totally fucked after a massive tour like that he's had 4 years to rest after cancelling 3/4 of the 2002 tour.I remember when they'd do 30 odd date UK tour in the past.Well thats one gig i won't be going too.Fozzy totally loyal Ozzy fan get me a few autographs mate...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Was about time! 17 & 24 june I will be there. :twisted: Thnx!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

I have to catch them when they hit Sweden :twisted:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hey Stiltz & Dutch

Why not fly over to the London show and meet skezza and myself at the show here? I know a few members from UR will be there so we could have a few drinks then a fight!! :lol:

Only kiddin' I know London is a few miles away from you both but it's a shame we (all us Euro members) can't meet up during this tour.
I think this has every chance of being Ozzy's last solo tour. :cry:

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote:I think this has every chance of being Ozzy's last solo tour. :cry:
T
I think aslong as Ozzy's health lasts out $haron O will have her husband making the money.Ozzy's been quoted a few times saying when he's not doing the touring and recording he misses it badly.Remember the No More Tours bolloxs.Well aslong as Ozzy's still got his she'll have him touring "is that why they call him the double O" :shock: :arrow: B'OO'LOCKS
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Trigger wrote:Hey Stiltz & Dutch

Why not fly over to the London show and meet skezza and myself at the show here? I know a few members from UR will be there so we could have a few drinks then a fight!! :lol:

Only kiddin' I know London is a few miles away from you both but it's a shame we (all us Euro members) can't meet up during this tour.
I think this has every chance of being Ozzy's last solo tour. :cry:

T
Good idea. I'll be there. I'll be tavelling down from Hull in the afternoon so if anyone fancy's meeting up for a few beers before the show then count me in. Put a few faces to the names on this forum.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I will be in touch Fozzy, I know a few of the others will be there and I will sort a time and a place for us to meet :D

T