BLS Zakk Fuckin' Wylde 2011 UK tour opens tonight.

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: BLS Zakk Fuckin' Wylde 2011 UK tour opens tonight.

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Alex i had a look through Zakk's photos on twitter and look what i found........

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/ZakkWyl ... ew/8829904

It's good to know that he did get the Ozzy RR photo album i gave to his bus driver. That is a photo from the album i gave him Cool :wink:
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Alex wrote:Just got back. Sound was pretty horrible, and there was only 1 or 2 old songs. I did enjoy The Blessed Hellride, Suicide Messiah, Fire it Up, In This River and Stillborn, though!

I got "all up in it". Right at the front with 2-3 only people in front of me, having to shove people all the time. I think I would probably have enjoyed it more from the balcony or something.

Anyway, I see they just signed BLS for Sweden Rock Festival this summer. I will probably enjoy that much more! They kicked ass playing that festival in 2005.
The sound can be a big win or a total lost event. Some venues are just shit and don't do any justice for the acoustic. I think you did the right thing, get amongst them and be young again Enjoy it while you can. Outdoor events for Zakk have always been special Sweden Rock Fest always has a cool line up of bands. I gather they played the same set list, did Johnny Kelly deliver the goods ?. What did you think of Godsized ?.