Zakk in Moscow

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Zakk in Moscow

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I was watching the Moscow Music Peace Festival with my boys the other day (thanks Darin) and I found it interesting how different Zakk was in 1989.

Here's Zakk with the Crue and the Skids in Moscow.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Thanks for posting this! I've only seen the Ozzy portion of this show (which is amazing to say the least)...I always wanted to see Sebastian Bach, not because I like Skid Row, but primarily cause he's terribly good looking. Can't really say the same for Vince Neil!:lol:
Anyway, it's nice to see Zakk when he played like he had to prove to the world how great he was.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

NicDots wrote:I always wanted to see Sebastian Bach, not because I like Skid Row, but primarily cause he's terribly good looking.
My wife watched the Skid Row part of the DVD and said, "Isn't he the guitar player for Lane's band on Gilmore Girls?" And, yes indeed, he is!

zmack mylde
Cool Member

Re: Zakk in Moscow

Post by zmack mylde »

Paul Wolfe wrote:I was watching the Moscow Music Peace Festival with my boys the other day (thanks Darin) and I found it interesting how different Zakk was in 1989.

umm no duhh. he was like 20 years old back then and he's 40 now. it doesnt take a genius to figure out that people change in that amount of time. youre such a genius.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
NicDots wrote:I always wanted to see Sebastian Bach, not because I like Skid Row, but primarily cause he's terribly good looking.
My wife watched the Skid Row part of the DVD and said, "Isn't he the guitar player for Lane's band on Gilmore Girls?" And, yes indeed, he is!

My friends like to compare to that character because she likes rock n roll and she has a crazy Asian mother, just like me. :lol:
I've actually never seen the Gilmore Girls. I think I might now. :oops: :P
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:I was watching the Moscow Music Peace Festival with my boys the other day (thanks Darin) and I found it interesting how different Zakk was in 1989.

umm no duhh. he was like 20 years old back then and he's 40 now. it doesnt take a genius to figure out that people change in that amount of time. youre such a genius.
And you are a stupid motherfucker, zmack.

I find it interesting to see how much he's changed. I never paid any attention to him back in 1989, so to compared him to today there is a drastic difference.

Everyone changes as the get older. Hell. you might even be a decent person 20 years down the road. :lol:
ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

I doubt it. :x
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
zmack mylde wrote:

And you are a stupid motherfucker, zmack.

I find it interesting to see how much he's changed. I never paid any attention to him back in 1989, so to compared him to today there is a drastic difference.

Everyone changes as the get older. Hell. you might even be a decent person 20 years down the road. :lol:

Are you going to cry about tis too, Jesus CHRIST