I wish Ozzy would get a new guitarist

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This is all starting to look like Zakk Attack all over again! I hope that person would have learned a lesson by now.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde wrote:Whatever. Zakk is a fake, and I'm not buying anymore Ozzy CDs because Zakk can't write. I'm just gonna go back and keep listening to the Randy and Jake CDs. Zakk sucks a mean dick.
So you're admitting you are a moron and can't stand up to the intelligent arguments of the adults?

Zakk doesn't do all the writing for Ozzy anymore, kid. I didn't buy Black Rain so I can't list specific writing credits, but the last few records were written by hired writers and Zakk simply played the parts.

You are just proving your junior high mentality with that last comment. What a putz.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Paul Wolfe wrote: Zakk doesn't do all the writing for Ozzy anymore, kid. I didn't buy Black Rain so I can't list specific writing credits, but the last few records were written by hired writers and Zakk simply played the parts.
I think he had a bigger part in Black Rain though.
And you can tell, because it's better than Down To Eart :)
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I hate to say it, but I like Down To Earth way more than the last like...3 or 4 BLS albums. I think I was alright with Zakk not having any input on it.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

cableguyxx wrote:
Stiltzkin wrote: I think he had a bigger part in Black Rain though.
And you can tell, because it's better than Down To Eart :)
My son mentioned the new album sounding a lot like Rob Zombie. I guess Blasko's influence is in there as well. A while back Zakk had mentioned that Ozzy poo-pooed some of his ideas because they were to friggin heavy. Sounds like Zakk got to put some more into it. The album is pretty heavy, and yeah, I also like it way better than Down To Earth.
yeah i like the bass on black rain, more so than anything else actualy :!:

i actualy liked down to earth, but it took a while to grow on me
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

5 pages of baby talking to a zakk attacker zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:5 pages of baby talking to a zakk attacker zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
HAHAHAHA!! :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
RhoadsFan

Post by RhoadsFan »

hmm interesting opinion. I personally love Zakk, so I wish that he stays and continues to shred with Ozz for a long time going.
“If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full.â€Â