The Official Zakk Wylde Thread

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

zakkattack!

Post by zakkattack! »

I was responding to your first post where you thought it was mimed. It doesn't matter what you said later. You where initially thinking it was mimed and I am amazed you thought that in the first place. that's all.
That was what I was commenting on.
No need to be embarrassed, we all make mistakes. :wink:
zakk!
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

zakkattack! wrote:I was responding to your first post where you thought it was mimed. It doesn't matter what you said later. You where initially thinking it was mimed and I am amazed you thought that in the first place. that's all.
That was what I was commenting on.
No need to be embarrassed, we all make mistakes. :wink:
I find it amazing how you can tell others to get a life when you spend your time on the computer commenting on other peoples mistakes, kind of seems like a pointless waste of time to me.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I like MAFIA by Black Label Society alot! It's a powerhouse - throw down album/Cd favorite songs: Say What You Will, Suicide Messiah (the video is pretty wylde/wild to say the least!) and Come Home, etc.,. great Cd from Zakk Wylde & Co. :shock:
The legendary Randy Rhoads is an electric "Crazy Train" Guitarist/Musician to the max!
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Technically I think Zakk is a fantastic guitarist, although I do think he overdoes it a little sometimes, but so what, he can play unbelievably fast one minute then come down with a gentle acoustic ballad the next. I personally prefer him to any post-Randy Rhodes guitarist that Ozzy has worked with, I just enjoy listening to him, and I also think he's great live.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah i agree with you Fozz he is a well talented guitarist but i think he can over do it a bit at times.Have you seen the new BLS DVD.?? Its cool when he plays those few Randy pieces Diary of a Madman etc.I love his playing on No Rest and No More Tears he's got a unique sound when you hear him opening up you recognise its him straight-away.I'm looking forward to March next year,he's playing in Newcastle :lol: :lol: is he playing down your way??