The Official Zakk Wylde Thread

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

RockyRhoads wrote:You may have seen the video that Cableguy put up at RR.TK of Zakk playing in a parking lot in Novi, Michigan?
I love when Zakk does Voodoo Chile :D
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

I've never been too into Zakk's stuff although I really like the song No More Tears. Anyway, is it only me or has anyone else noticed that the dvd of live and loud is really badly done. At the end of Mr Crowley you hear him playing something quite fast however his hands are doing nothing :D, me and a friend (a big Zakk fan) had a great time watching all the mistakes from miming.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Ell wrote:Anyway, is it only me or has anyone else noticed that the dvd of live and loud is really badly done. At the end of Mr Crowley you hear him playing something quite fast however his hands are doing nothing :D, me and a friend (a big Zakk fan) had a great time watching all the mistakes from miming.
It's not just you.
However, it isn't mimicing either.
That DVD is edited between 2 or 3 different concerts.
You'll see that he uses 2 or 3 guitars within the same song too ;)
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

:D yeah we noticed that. And how Randy's (drummer) shirt keeps changing. On practically every single shot there is something going on which isn't in the soundtrack like say Ozzy talking to the crowd when his mouth doesn't move. Zakk playing on the tiny frets when you hear a chord. A drum fill which isn't heard.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

it's the same thing with The Ultimate Ozzy featuring Jake :?
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

I've never seen that. Is it on dvd or is it one of those things that Ozzy pretends never happened?
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

it is a pro-shot video.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Ahh cool, i'll try to get my grubby hands on it then. Is it from the Bark at the moon tour or Ultimate sin?
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Opps, sorry, i realise that that was a stupid question since as the video name was The Ultimate Ozzy... :oops: :oops:
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Ell wrote:Opps, sorry, i realise that that was a stupid question since as the video name was The Ultimate Ozzy... :oops: :oops:
:wink:
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

well, he has his own section now, so I'll lock this thread ;)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This has since been moved to the new Zakk section, so I am unlocking it. (Someone had wanted to post in this topic and so it came to my attention.)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

is it possible for someone to repost the ozzy and zakk show in philly? i would appreciate it thanks much
zakkattack!

Post by zakkattack! »

Ell wrote:I've never been too into Zakk's stuff although I really like the song No More Tears. Anyway, is it only me or has anyone else noticed that the dvd of live and loud is really badly done. At the end of Mr Crowley you hear him playing something quite fast however his hands are doing nothing :D, me and a friend (a big Zakk fan) had a great time watching all the mistakes from miming.
Zakk isn't miming :roll:
it's called 'video editing'.
The footage from that dvd is compiled from different shows. can't you tell?
One minute ozzy has his hair tied back, next he doesn't one mintue he's wearing a waistcost, a second later he isn't.
It's badly EDITED NOT MIMED!!*LOL*
i can't believe you thought it was mimed. :lol:
zakk!
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

zakkattack! wrote:
Ell wrote:I've never been too into Zakk's stuff although I really like the song No More Tears. Anyway, is it only me or has anyone else noticed that the dvd of live and loud is really badly done. At the end of Mr Crowley you hear him playing something quite fast however his hands are doing nothing :D, me and a friend (a big Zakk fan) had a great time watching all the mistakes from miming.
Zakk isn't miming :roll:
it's called 'video editing'.
The footage from that dvd is compiled from different shows. can't you tell?
One minute ozzy has his hair tied back, next he doesn't one mintue he's wearing a waistcost, a second later he isn't.
It's badly EDITED NOT MIMED!!*LOL*
i can't believe you thought it was mimed. :lol:
Um...Sorry?
Ell wrote:yeah we noticed that. And how Randy's (drummer) shirt keeps changing. On practically every single shot there is something going on which isn't in the soundtrack like say Ozzy talking to the crowd when his mouth doesn't move. Zakk playing on the tiny frets when you hear a chord. A drum fill which isn't heard.
If you read what else I'd said you would have realised I already knew and I just made a mistake in my first post...