Zakk the overplayer

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

yohendrix

Post by yohendrix »

Zakk Daniels wrote:To each his own I always say. In my opinion, Zakk is WAY better than Hendrix and his version of the Star Spangled Banner is way better too. As I said earlier, to each his own. Zakk is an amazing player and a very nice guy. :D
Me being a big fan of Hendrix and Zakk il give you my Opinion! ur right Zakk his technically better than Hendrix, its obvious!! but then when it come to composing Hendrix cannot be beaten by anyone (people who stand up to Hendrix on the composing side are guitarists like Jimmy Page and Randy Rhoads) Hendrix was a Musical genious. i am a big Zakk fan and theres no direspect to Zakk here but Hendrix had a 3 year Career Zakk's is still going after 20 years right! look how much Hendrix done in those 3 yrs... but anyway Zakk Wylde is my third favourite guitarist (1. Randy 2. Hendrix 4. EVH 5. Page) and he is the best still around today (dont care wat anyone ses) he is really amazing. oh ye BTW i disagree about the star spangled banner!! altho Zakks is pretty good Hendrixs just has that sound + Hendrix played it for a reason, he played cos he wanted to say sumthing but not in words he wanted to say America is a disgrace at the moment (Vietnam, Racism) so he played SSB!! sorry this has been so long.....
Attachments
Wooo Hendrix!!!
Wooo Hendrix!!!
Wooo Zakk Wylde!!!
Wooo Zakk Wylde!!!