zakk the quack---------

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

jaymz1968

zakk the quack---------

Post by jaymz1968 »

read the revolver issue this month with ozzy about his backyard studio (its his old guest house) zakk called metallica a vagina monologue band-what a crock from a wiseass-if this guy wasn't kissing ozzy's butt and wiping with his beard-he wouldn't be squat-he's a copy cat clone of the immortal randy rhoads-i have to admit-he's an excellent guitarist but his interviews should be kept to a minimum-you wouldn't hear wind of him if he wasn't in ozzy thats why he staying around and kissing butt-it's getting old fast rhoads-rules and lee follows as ozzy's greatist axe players but lets not forget gary moore-whom turned down the gig to play with ozzy after rhoads died-----------------------------------------rock on all !

zakk play the guitar as what you get paid to do and don't put down others like metallica-your old bass player robert is in metallica-what are you two faced or a drunken ass with a big mouth?----
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

thats an interesting story, i didnt expect that from zakk, not with an upcoming tour and album and especially with lots of metallica fans also liking ozzy, not a clever move!
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I think Zakk sometimes drinks too much...... :lol:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:I think Zakk sometimes drinks too much...... :lol:

I think sometimes Zakk feels that his opinions actually matter... he's from New Jersey where folks are known to think highly of their own opinions.
jaymz1968

Post by jaymz1968 »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:I think Zakk sometimes drinks too much...... :lol:
thanx for replying-very true indeed-alsoozzy likes metallica-he quoted that when metallica played tribute to black sabbath at the rock n roll hall of fame-ozzy quoted as to say that metallica di aexcellent job-he said that they were better than f%^&ing great !!!!!!!!i mean zakk is good but he shouldn't flap the mouth -i'm not dissing him-it's the way of life man-!!!!don't get jealous and put down excellent bands such as metallica-especially not them-- led zeppelin and etc,,,,,,thankx ------rock on !
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

meh wrote:
RockyRhoads wrote:I think sometimes Zakk feels that his opinions actually matter... he's from New Jersey where folks are known to think highly of their own opinions.
Doesn't matter any more than yours, mine, Ted Nugent's, George Bush's or Ozzy's. He knows that, and is not claiming anything else.
Now them's fightin' words sayin' Ted's opinion doen't matter!

Now, how can you say "judge not" and then call someone an idiot in the same breath? Isn't that judging? And, yeah, Zakk does feel his opinion matters or he wouldn't keep condemning people in public and saying he'd kick Dave Grohl's ass for writing a song for Ozzy. Zakk may have his good points, but he was handed stardom on a platter without having to earn it. That tends to warp the ego. It's happened to many a "star" before him and it'll happen to many after him.

Yes, the Metallica quote may have been taken out of context, but have you ever noticed that Zakk takes jabs at folks who have been more successfull than him? He likes to talk smack about Mike Tramp from White Lion, yet more people can sing along to When the Children Cry than have even heard of Zakk Wylde. Dave Grohl was a member of one of the most influential bands in a generation and Metallica is a household name.

Zakk Wylde has a mouth on him and he shoots it off often. He's kind of like an Axl Rose with talent. Zakk should take a lesson from his hero, Randy Rhoads and let his music speak for him.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

meh wrote:Sigh. Got to love you people sometimes.

"Judge not, lest ye be judged"

That quote is totally taken out of context. You have to realise that Zakk likes to joke, a lot. Unless you're there in person, you really don't know if he's serious or not. Zakk's a Metallica fan, and has said so lots of times.

I am not even going to comment on the rest of the stuff you wrote. You know how the saying goes, "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

Oh, and Jake's a nobody. A twat.
As for your last comment, i shink you should replace the name Jake with your own,you pillock.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

meh wrote:
Jake66 wrote:As for your last comment, i shink you should replace the name Jake with your own,you pillock.
http://www.nobitching.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6032

This is all the argument I need.

Since we're on the subject of Zakk, have you ever heard of Zakk blowing off a fan ever? It's rather the opposite, "Come on Zakk, we have to go now. You'll be late. You can't talk to everyone".
I wonder, why do you need to reference RR.tk? Ultimaterr is a site of its own, it doesnt require RR.tk's argument here, but thanks. I met Jake in 1984 and he was one of the nicest guys i met. Considering every other member wasn't there and ozzy was bounded to lying in the bus like an anti-social so and so, Jake was free to talk and was very nice to chat to.

I did read through that thread on RR.tk, and I noticed how it was a STAFF MEMBER who started the rants against Jake. Started really nicely about how he's underrated, then all of a sudden one of your 'staff members' decides he wants to take out his rant on Jake and the subject changes from his guitar skills to whether he was a nice bloke or not. Why is that an argument here? Why was Jake brought into the matter, the argument is why the fuck is zakk wylde once again being a loudmouthed cunt. Not whether you dont like Jake E Lee or not. Can we stick to the subject at hand.
Right
as for the subject at hand, Zakk has always had a tendancy to do this, and if i'm honest, Metallica and the members in Metallica will take this with a pinch of salt. They have earned far too much money and have had too much success to let someones opinion make any difference.
Just my opinion on the matter. Thanks Meh btw, its always interesting when your around :lol:
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

meh wrote: I don't know why I am still trying. Almost 3 years, and it's still square 1. :lol:

I'd go on, but clock just hit 6, and I probably should have hit the bed atleast 3 hours ago. Have a good weekend, Paul.

Here's the deal with me and Zakk. I don't really like his playing, I don't like his singing and I don't like his attitude or the image he presents. I never have and I never will - unless his playing, singing, attitude or image change.

It's a personal preference thing. I'm 40-years-old and I don't care for the whole tough-guy biker image/lifestyle anymore. I grew out of the beer drinking, hell raising life years ago, and now I prefer musicians who are musicians and not "stars".

Yeah, you're not going to change my attitude about tis. If Zakk goes through an image makeover or drops the attitude, I might give him a chance. In the meantime, I'll admit the guy is very talented and can do things I'll never be able to do on the guitar, not to mention standing on a stage in front of thousands.

I hope you have a good weekend as well... my weekend is turning out to be one of the worst in recent memory, but that's not Zakk's fault.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Jake_E_Lee wrote: I met Jake in 1984 and he was one of the nicest guys i met. Considering every other member wasn't there and ozzy was bounded to lying in the bus like an anti-social so and so, Jake was free to talk and was very nice to chat to.
I always see Randy as the true Ozzy Guitarist, Jake as almost as important as he built Ozzy's career then Zakk is almost a hired gun to keep Ozzy ticking over, just like Joe Holmes was.
I like some Ozzy/zakk tunes but thats about it :?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Zakk is the one playing Randy material closer
to the originals than the other guitarists Ozzy has had
(not including Randy of course ;)).