Zakk Wylde Comin' to a Guitar Store.....(UPDATE)

Talk about Zakk Wylde here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rob200
Cool Member

Zakk Wylde Comin' to a Guitar Store.....(UPDATE)

Post by Rob200 »

Only 15 mins away from me!!! at DC Muisc USA he his gunna be here from 2 - 4 pm tommorrow! And Im goin' to go see him right after school tommorrow Im pretty excited! We are not sure what he his their for...Promoting the new album? Ozzfest or Seminar? Not sure yet but It should be fun!
Last edited by Rob200 on Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Besure to let us know what Zakk was doing/promoting? And if you get to know any touring plans I am interested to know myself.

:D

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Sorry I havent updated you in such a long ass time ive been really busy with a ton of things I am very sorry

---------@}--,--'--,--'--,-----------,--'--,--'--,--{@----------------

Yeah Just went and saw and Meet with Zakk! today...Boy he is such a great guy! Sadly I was unable to get a picture of him or with him it really sucked! Cuz there was some fellas at the door who spotted my camera cuz I was ready to snap a quick one of him...then they said "HEY YOU CANT HAVE CAMERAS! NO PICTURES!" They grabbed my camera and took the batteries out and shoved them in their pockets I was pissed LOL but yes...Talking with Zakk was really fun...It was all set up like a book signing kinda way...and we got to talk with him as long as we could pretty much...Then once I got up their was like OMG I cant believe Im goin' to get to talk to Mr. Zakk Wylde! I got up there I was really nervous...but he welcomed me very warmly! and we started talking and I completmented on how much I loved his work with Ozz and BLS and we started talking...and he told me some stories of when he was starting out with Ozzy and stuff. I asked him whats goin' to be goin' on in the up coming 2007 Tours and he really didnt tell me much...but he did say that Ozz had to post pone or somthing the European Tours due to feeling under the weather. And that the new Ozz Album should be releasing this month or next month the latest. And we talked about guitar playing! and what kind of things I like to play and talked if weve taken lessons and what not...and I asked him about his pinch Harms. and he demonstrated how he posinsions eveything it was awesome! and asked about kinds of guitars he uses....any thing that nobody has seen him used so much and effects it was cool and he did mention his PDV to me in the conversation. Then I asked him to autograph somthing of mine...and He autographed my copy of "No Rest for the Wicked" He is such a nice guy! And for promoting he was also promoting the ZW Epi. Les Pauls and the new Ozz Album and Tour.! and when we were finished we shook hands and gave each other a manly hug LOL
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Sounds you had a great time with Zakk! :D
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

I did it was one hell of a time!
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Good to hear you had a great time. Its crap that they didn't allow no cameras, stupid. You mention Zakk saying something about Ozzy postponing European Tour, was this the last European Tour he was talking about , the one in 2003 which eventually got cancelled altogether, or was he talkimg about the forthcoming Tour starting end of May. Please I hope it's not, I haven't read anything about postponing the tour until I read your post. Youv'e got me worried now.
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

Sounds like a great time.. I met him twice and both times he was really down to earth.. I hope I meet him again on april 7th . hes at a small club near my home..