Me playing drums long ago!

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Me playing drums long ago!

Post by Trigger »

I have only just worked out how to do this and these sound a bit crap but it's me and a former band Scream in the mid 1990's

I am sure I could post up better sounding files but I made these small so they would download faster. These are Screams first recordings and we got better! :? I am not keen on these 2 songs but if I post anymore I will make sure it is later stuff perhaps even live tracks.

http://media.putfile.com/Scream---Wilful-Heart-21

http://media.putfile.com/Scream---Fools-Gold

Please don't laugh I will feel silly :oops:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Ian that was fucking AWESOME!!!! SERIOUSLY!! I loved the use of the bass drum on the first tune. GIVE US MORE!! :D
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

BIG_P wrote:Ian that was fucking AWESOME!!!! SERIOUSLY!! I loved the use of the bass drum on the first tune. GIVE US MORE!! :D
I was digging through some old tapes and I will post some of my last studio recordings for you, the very last thing I recorded was live in the studio. We did it to see how tight the band sounded live and it still remains my favorite set of recordings of mine.

Thanks Big P for the kind words my drumming has always been very bass drum lead, I don't really touch the drums now appart from teaching but I really miss being part of a live band playing in dark venues with a crowd of people going crazy.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

I loved this can i hear some more please :D
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Killer Stuff bro.I love the pulp fiction Intro.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

How disappointing the link doesn't work :cry: :cry:
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Thanks for letting me know Matt, I will try to sort it for you :?