It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:03 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: YOU LOOKIN' AT ME LOOKIN' AT YOU COMPLETE SONG GEO SAV
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:17 pm 
Mass Poster

You Lookin' at Me Lookin' At You I tripled the rhythem and doubled the solos Let me know what you guys think.I love playing this song.http://www.sendspace.com/file/3rmtd9

Last edited by Geo Sav on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:15 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I can't get it to work :cry:

Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:00 pm 
Mass Poster

hit the adress and the page should open scroll down and hit where it says to download.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:27 pm 
Mass Poster

Guys a little feed back even if it sucks would be nice (well maybe not if it sucks.)But come on I even picked a song that isn't covered very often. :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:35 pm 
Mass Poster

Sorry, my sound isn't working at the moment, when I get it working again i'll check it out and let you know what I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:06 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I really wanted to have a listen but I couldn't get it to work! I am going to see if I can get a friend to open it for me because I would love to hear it :D

T

Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:16 pm 
Mass Poster

So Trigger, we are the excuse makers eh. Anyone else? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am shit with computers I can just about manage to switch it on in the morning and thats it :? !!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:15 pm 

DUDE! That is Totally Awsome!!!!!! Flawless too :-)

Could you send me the tab?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:52 pm 

pretty cool indeed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:26 pm 
Cool Member

Very kick ass George!! Sound was awesome and accuracy was incredible!! Enjoyed it very much. And don't get down if someone doesn't check out your music that you put your heart and soul into and put up for others to enjoy. It seems to be the thing around here not to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:03 pm 
Cool Member

BIG_P wrote:
Very kick ass George!! Sound was awesome and accuracy was incredible!! Enjoyed it very much. And don't get down if someone doesn't check out your music that you put your heart and soul into and put up for others to enjoy. It seems to be the thing around here not to do.

Perhaps people dont stop by this section as much as they should :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I noticed movement in this section and checked it out again this time my girlfriend got it working, my last three tries failed badly but I am shit with computers so no surprises I guess!!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed it and it was better than I believed it could be. This song has one of my favorite golo's in it and I think you did it real justice.
I would very much like to to something like this myself but I am a drummer I would like to get a track like this and add drums,. perhaps someone could add bass and KB's. I think we could have real fun remaking the songs across the globe then posting them on site for the members to listen to.

T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:58 pm 
Mass Poster

Trigger wrote:
I noticed movement in this section and checked it out again this time my girlfriend got it working, my last three tries failed badly but I am shit with computers so no surprises I guess!!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed it and it was better than I believed it could be. This song has one of my favorite golo's in it and I think you did it real justice.
I would very much like to to something like this myself but I am a drummer I would like to get a track like this and add drums,. perhaps someone could add bass and KB's. I think we could have real fun remaking the songs across the globe then posting them on site for the members to listen to.

T

I like that idea, so many guitarists here though. I don't think we have a single singer, might be a problem.

Once again, sorry Geo Sav. Sound still isn't working. I should figure out what the problem is soon though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ell wrote:
Trigger wrote:

T

I like that idea, so many guitarists here though. I don't think we have a single singer, might be a problem.

Once again, sorry Geo Sav. Sound still isn't working. I should figure out what the problem is soon though.

I am buying an electric kit soon to practice on at home when i get it recording songs will be easy, This would be alot of fun and something everyone could help with.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next