New Demos (Again!)

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

New Demos (Again!)

Post by Cryptic Night »

Well, we've decided once again to take a whack at making demos. I feel these are turning out even better than before.

These demos are not finished, in fact, only two of them contain vocals. The album is also missing two songs, which I'm not happy with enough to put up. We put these demos up because we want to show what we've been up to.

Without further ado, I give you this:

http://victimsofnegligence.bandcamp.com ... negligence

I'm asking that you listen to Skyline in particular, for that song I'd like to get some input on what you think of the mix. The solo isn't perfect, I mess it up at parts (Getting out of time and such), and I'm going to be re-recording it soon. This song contains 24 tracks in total (Which my laptop can barely handle lmao)

If you like the songs, please don't be afraid to "like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VictimsofNegligence

Also don't be afraid to share the songs with your friends (Though, you may want to at least wait on that until the songs are done, if you're interested), God knows we have a hard enough time getting any sort of recognition here :lol: )

Thank you for your time!
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: New Demos (Again!)

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I really liked Skyline and Heritage...

Skyline's mix was pretty good. Heritage had the bass to high in the mix for my taste.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Re: New Demos (Again!)

Post by Cryptic Night »

Paul Wolfe wrote:I really liked Skyline and Heritage...

Skyline's mix was pretty good. Heritage had the bass to high in the mix for my taste.
Thanks! Skyline is pretty much done, where Heritage is missing the rhythm guitar and vocals. I like Skyline's mix as well, though I might bring out the strings a little more, I'm not sure.

As for Heritage, I'm still working on the mix for that, I'll make another mix of it when I get the other tracks on it. I just did a rough mix for it so I could upload stuff because we haven't done much since June. I wanted to show that we're still alive and kicking lol
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.