New Song

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Ritchie
Mass Poster

New Song

Post by Ritchie »

Finished up the guitars on this last Friday , it's a cover of a Jack Thammarat song , it's called "On the way down south " .. please take a moment to listen it , thank you :-)

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4980644
................................................................Image...............................................................................
wareagle
Mass Poster

Re: New Song

Post by wareagle »

Wow glad i did take a moment, good shit, honestly im not into intrumentals... well acctually just metal instrumentals im a hugeee dead head, and phish phan. Just dont dig the whole satriani thing, but honestly that was really good, you totally tear it up man, What about putting in vocals? i really dig, not neccesarily something id listen to because its not exactly my style, but i can definatly see how cool it is, you know what i mean? Just because you dont dig the style of music doesnt mean you cant say how awesome it is...

Thats my review i guess...totally awesome...
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

wareagle wrote:Wow glad i did take a moment, good shit, honestly im not into intrumentals... well acctually just metal instrumentals im a hugeee dead head, and phish phan. Just dont dig the whole satriani thing, but honestly that was really good, you totally tear it up man, What about putting in vocals? i really dig, not neccesarily something id listen to because its not exactly my style, but i can definatly see how cool it is, you know what i mean? Just because you dont dig the style of music doesnt mean you cant say how awesome it is...

Thats my review i guess...totally awesome...
Thanks so much for taking the time to listen and post a reply Wareagle :D I totally appreciate it .
If I could find a awesome singer , i'd write vocal songs right away .. but they're hard to find unfortunately :(
................................................................Image...............................................................................
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

I feel ya there man. Awesome singer takes so much feel... something so many people now lack... something thats totally apparent in your playing.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

KICKASS RITCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i dont know i still like instrumentals honestly...i guess i stopped listening to bands with singers cuz almost all of them sound the same...you know the kind that sound like theres a billy goat behind a mike!!!!cant hold a note for shit and has horrendous vibrato no thanks!!!anyway keep postin dude i liked that mucho kid!!!!
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Thanks Tito .. you rock dude !
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

So it's just you two guys that have the courtesy to comment , kinda sad is'nt it , considering it's had a bunch of listens . Thanks again :-)
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

hmm idk... (i listened to it a few times :)

I find somepeople have difficulty critisizing fairly especially if it isnt their style so they dont...

Personally i like critism regardless of who it comems from and hwat they like...
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Sorry Ritchie, I hardly have enough time listening to music since I teach guitar all day and usually am not in the mood to listen to more music by anyone. Weekends are different. Great tunes by the way. Satriani? Yeah I suppose there is some of his influence in there. I feel a jazz vibe going on throughout the mix. Lots of expression and rich dynamics in your soloing technique. The backing tracks alone are very relaxing to listen to (ie., I teach Slayer :wink: ). Never under estimate your voice. If Bob Dylan can do it so can you. Choose the songs that are more open to it (the ones with less soloing in them). They make all kinds of gadgets that can change your voice and auto-correct it as well in real time. That was really enjoyable Ritchie! Thanks so much...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

RR-ElectricAngel wrote:Sorry Ritchie, I hardly have enough time listening to music since I teach guitar all day and usually am not in the mood to listen to more music by anyone. Weekends are different. Great tunes by the way. Satriani? Yeah I suppose there is some of his influence in there. I feel a jazz vibe going on throughout the mix. Lots of expression and rich dynamics in your soloing technique. The backing tracks alone are very relaxing to listen to (ie., I teach Slayer :wink: ). Never under estimate your voice. If Bob Dylan can do it so can you. Choose the songs that are more open to it (the ones with less soloing in them). They make all kinds of gadgets that can change your voice and auto-correct it as well in real time. That was really enjoyable Ritchie! Thanks so much...
Thanks Dave , I'd forgotten about this thread , .. I really could'nt explain who was a inspiration for this .. I have been listenin to a lot of Blackfoot lately , but also Schenker and Steve Morse too ! LOL .. hell it's all good as long as it don't cause a murder . I appreciate the feedback Dave .. :-)

- R
davidkucharski32

Post by davidkucharski32 »

Wow! Such a nice song that you are sharing in this thread. Always fun to see some music which stay in mind forever.