Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Paranoid Milwaukee Solo

Post by TheMrAxeman »

I tabbed this out and it is so much fun! this is from the Milwaukee 82 bootleg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-JPgQPAJYI
I finished most of the rythym i just need help in some parts, thats why it sounds like im off after the solo idk what he is playing it is not the normal "tribute" riff and i can't figure it out (the actuall rythym not the fills)
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Axian
Cool Member

Re: Paranoid Milwaukee Solo

Post by Axian »

Great job, Yeh I love that riff he does in this version. I think he switches to F#5 and then jumps back to E5 but its the way he strums it making the notes static. I know its definitely 5th string power chords. I did mess with it once because I loved it so much but I cannot remember the exact notes. The riffs he does in his paranoid solos and crazy train are my favs because their just so bright and such a contrast to the minor tonality of the songs. Its like for crazy train he focuses on the A note a lot but the main riffs F#.
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

ill have to try that, im thinking about posting a corrected video because the bootleg is a half a step up from the original, and i tabbed it by pitch shifting it a half step down and then recorded it after i had practiced it for a while, but when i went back to record it i recorded over the half step up audio, so if it sound off thats why :(
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Very nice.