GOOD NEWS!

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Axeman1956
Mass Poster

GOOD NEWS!

Post by Axeman1956 »

I am officially playing my first gig (with about a dozen and a half others) on January 8th and 9th! It's an AC/DC cover and I'm playin rythem on Highway to Hell, and Get it Hot. Then I play lead on Night Prowler!
Eternity

Re: GOOD NEWS!

Post by Eternity »

Great! ;)

How long have you been playing the guitar?
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

awesome axeman!!!!!!!dont forget to have someone tape it so we can check it dude!!!!!!!congrats man!!!!
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

I've only been playing for 6 months. Damn, I've progressed alot more than I thought.
Eternity

Post by Eternity »

Axeman1956 wrote:
I've only been playing for 6 months. Damn, I've progressed alot more than I thought.
Fantastic! You're very talented. ;)
Whipper
Cool Member

Post by Whipper »

Tito wrote:awesome axeman!!!!!!!dont forget to have someone tape it so we can check it dude!!!!!!!congrats man!!!!
Yes, definitely try and get some video of it for us! That way, if something happens to you after you get famous, then family and friends can hoard it and fight over it for 30 years before what fans are still around can finally see it in a documentary! :P

Congratulations!!!!! That's so awesome to get a gig after just 6 months of playing!! I've only had one gig so far during my years of playing -- playing solo as a teenager at a wall-to-wall packed house party that got busted up by the guy's dad coming home and threatening to get out the shotgun on everyone just before the first solo on my first song, "Back in Black"! :shock: :evil: Hope it goes better for you!!
Ric

Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

I'm actually playing in a music bar/restaurant. I'm playing the solo in Night Prowler (Practicing it at this second) and rhythm for Highway to hell and get it hot! Someone in the audience should record it. I'll post it if it comes up!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

how did it go?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

Didn't go yet. January 8th and 9th