Now it's time for something completely different :

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Ritchie
Mass Poster

Now it's time for something completely different :

Post by Ritchie »

This is a classical piano piece by Rick Wakeman , when I first heard it , I instantly envisioned strings on it .. fwd wind , I now have a studio at home and some killer virtual instrument software , so I wrote a string arrangement for Basses , Cellos , Violas , Violins and had great time doing it . I'm pleased with the results and I will definately be doing more of it , I have also started work on an original orchestral piece and have the first part completed .

http://www.disperseit.com/view/12744
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Tito
Mass Poster

Re: Now it's time for something completely different :

Post by Tito »

BROOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that was so beautiful how you did that!!!!!!!i got total chills at 4:19!!!!!!RITCHIE I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR POSTING THAT!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Tito wrote:BROOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that was so beautiful how you did that!!!!!!!i got total chills at 4:19!!!!!!RITCHIE I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR POSTING THAT!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Tito , you're welcome bro :) i'm so glad you enjoyed it ! , it's something a bit different than shreddin' out on the guitar all the time .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i know what you mean!!!i need to get a program like you have im gonna check hitsquad.com and see what they got they got alot of free programs..thanks again dude beautiful man!!!!