Mr. Crowley, tracked and mixed with the master tracks!

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

McLowery
Madman

Mr. Crowley, tracked and mixed with the master tracks!

Post by McLowery »

Well it was my birthday yesterday and I finally felt like finishing up Mr. Crowley that I started tracking the guitars for a few months ago, mixing with the master tracks that were posted here. It was pretty wild, really having Ozzy on the VOX tracks. I double tracked rythyms and solos and quadruple tracked the harmony during the interlude. Enjoy!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/8/1 ... rowley.mp3
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Mike many happy returns! and a big hug sent from me and Suzie. I can't wait to hear this!!!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

Thanks for the hospitality Matt! I tried to stay as close to how I remembered the original cut from the album version. The end fades out longer though so I improvised the rest at the start of the the fade.. lol The band I'm playing in is going through personnel changes, we got a new drummer, the old drummer went to rythym guitar and we have a vocalist now also, so from a three piece to a 5 piece and getting the set tight with three new additions has been dragging on me so this and a couple of other recreational playing sessions helped to liven my playing a lot.
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Mike

you are welcome! It didn't bloody load for two days!!! Now I have heard it, put it this way; I wish Blizzard actually sounded like this. I mean that.

It sounds alive, like I wish Blizzard did. Considering how vibrant his live sound was, I wonder if he ever expressed dissatisfaction with the production/guitar tone of Blizzard.

Either way I can imagine Randy is somewhere loving this. love the own touches the most.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt