It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:15 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Mr. Crowley, tracked and mixed with the master tracks!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:02 am 
Madman

Well it was my birthday yesterday and I finally felt like finishing up Mr. Crowley that I started tracking the guitars for a few months ago, mixing with the master tracks that were posted here. It was pretty wild, really having Ozzy on the VOX tracks. I double tracked rythyms and solos and quadruple tracked the harmony during the interlude. Enjoy!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/8/1 ... rowley.mp3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 am 
Mass Poster

Mike many happy returns! and a big hug sent from me and Suzie. I can't wait to hear this!!!

Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 pm 
Madman

Thanks for the hospitality Matt! I tried to stay as close to how I remembered the original cut from the album version. The end fades out longer though so I improvised the rest at the start of the the fade.. lol The band I'm playing in is going through personnel changes, we got a new drummer, the old drummer went to rythym guitar and we have a vocalist now also, so from a three piece to a 5 piece and getting the set tight with three new additions has been dragging on me so this and a couple of other recreational playing sessions helped to liven my playing a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 pm 
Mass Poster

Hi Mike

you are welcome! It didn't bloody load for two days!!! Now I have heard it, put it this way; I wish Blizzard actually sounded like this. I mean that.

It sounds alive, like I wish Blizzard did. Considering how vibrant his live sound was, I wonder if he ever expressed dissatisfaction with the production/guitar tone of Blizzard.

Either way I can imagine Randy is somewhere loving this. love the own touches the most.

Matt

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]