Playing in Bristol, my arabic influenced piece and photos...

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Playing in Bristol, my arabic influenced piece and photos...

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Just came back from our summer holiday in Bristol. We stayed in a friends house which is a converted coach house. The estate also had a huge mansion that had rooms that were ideal for recording and performing in.

The library of the mansion I am playing in below in the clip, was built in 1756 and said to be haunted too! LOL

This is me performing my composition in the library. It is called The Longing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6g5s15G ... annel_page

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

8) Gorgeous stuff, My Lord Dweebshire! Or should it be Sultan Dweebshire? I love the Middle Eastern groove as always.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Hi Nicole

This trip was special in many ways. Roger the hairy guy :), I met actually on the Gibson Forums about 4 months or so ago. He saw on my website I was doing a gig where he lived, came with his wife and daughter and we all hit it off. He runs laods of business' from his mansion, including a recording studio, so all day every day there are laods of musicians coming and going.

The Sausaging Amigos together, the sexy new name for the blues duo that is going to rock the world
Jamming in full swing with Guitars and Clarinet!
A great boozey dinner :)
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

This was a crafty move. the dogs legged it from the house to the local pub. Chris and Roger went to collect them and an hour later LOL. came back with 'Topper' who played drums and drank till 5 in the morning ;)

this was the old court yard where we stayed. It dates back to about the 14th century I believe
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

last day and going back in after all the fun.

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This was really nice and I love that Arab feeling you gave it, the room really adds to the mystery of the peice next time you need a quality Drummer to add to the band :wink:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Matt, wonderfully exquisite! I was envisioning an elegant skater gliding across the ice to this beautiful piece. Loved all of the pics, looks like a good time was had by all. Did anyone ever tell you that you bare a slight resemblance to a very young, Omar Sharif, famous for Lawrence of Arabia, and Doctor Zhivago ? :wink: Absolutely beautiful song ! :fish:
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Hi Ian

I am so intrigued by the Arabian sound, I plan too write some more of this type of Classical music next year. Cheers

RR Fish.

Cheers and also for the 'upgrade' of being called Omar Sharif as most people say I look like Jack Black!! (not a great compliment) other than that I have been
called anything from Roger federer to faceache LOL

Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

PS Fishychopsxxx

Suzie did a cracking Going To California
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJu1qCHK ... r_embedded

Omar Dweebrif
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Sir Omar of Dweebrif, Suzie sounded wonderful. She's got a great smile. I love this Zep song, rather dreamy and melodic. Maybe Roger, but your nose is quite a bit smaller. No way Jack Black, and Ugggg, faceache, not at all! I'm so glad you and Suzie had such a good time with friends. :fish: