Kurenai Solo Cover

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

hide

Kurenai Solo Cover

Post by hide »

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/ ... IM1157.flv
Wooh...here y'all go..granted most of you dunno what it sounds like you can still tell me if its horrible or not! :P
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Chris,

As this is such a niche kind of metal, would you be able to link some recommended stuff to listen to by this band?
I love what I have heard from you and am sure other people would really be interested in Japanese metal!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Chris

Thanks!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
hide

Post by hide »

Ye be welcome matey.
shaun@def

Post by shaun@def »

...Any chance you can scale down the size of the MP3 files? - Some seem to be over 20mb which takes a while to download for my computer:wink:

Thanks

Kind regards
Shaun
www.dangerousenemyforum.com
hide

Post by hide »

..Well..the 26 MB one..is...a 29 minute song...lol I think its ....128 kbps also Pretty sure its not 320 or whatever i put it at sometimes
..So basically..Id have to put the song in 4-5 parts for it to be smaller or lessen the quality more. In reality you'll still be downloading all 26 mb though. c.c