Silent Jealous Cover..ish

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

hide

Silent Jealous Cover..ish

Post by hide »

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/ ... =SJWee.flv
X Japan Song...I'm a lazy man who doesnt want to learn all 7 minutes of the song : ( So we has some of the song and the solo
No backing Track..damn near impossible to find one and I dont feel like using the song for it
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Chris

Awesome tone and great playing old boy!!

That picking hand looked a little tense on the tremolo picking parts. I know I am being all older and annoying giving advice, but be careful of tension as it can lead to injury!

Like Jeep said all those months back, there is a real great player in you!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
hide

Post by hide »

Thank you Mr.Black!
Just my Clean Channel and a Boss DS-1..with some reverb i think lol. Since I changed the bridge pick up I've been strictly playing on the clean channel.
As for the tenseness..I don't recall it being ...hell i can't even tell..That's how I usually trem pick. Hell I can just make a fist and all my fingers pop on my right hand..no matter how many times i do it..I think something up with it lol I think it's all my damn typing.

Anyway
Currently..I'm finishing... Kurenai. Then probably X..and If I get unlazy enough I'll learn the rest of Silent Jealousy including the clean bridge part.