Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

okay, its been done, Paranoid by Skezza

Post by skezza »

Hey Guys,
Ok, spent about an hour or two last night on it. It has been a while since i've actually recorded anything, but recording this track has reminded me how much fun it is and just what a laugh you can have. This was essentially recorded in a four takes. Firstly, one layer of rhythm, secondly another layer of rhythm, thirdly fills and just bits and bobs in between and finally the lead guitar solos. I'm not looking to win at all... I haven't really cleaned it up, hell if you listen carefully, you'll be able to hear where my lead packed in on the first rhythm track

Anyway, onto the song, its an old classic, as covered by... pretty much everyone. I was considering doing Snowblind, or Hole in the Sky, but I decided to stick with Paranoid. ;)

Rock on Guys!

by the way, theres two solos hehe :P
Attachments

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Bravo young Joe!

Thoroughly enjoyed that...and that tone!!!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
shaun@def

Post by shaun@def »

...I always enjoy hearing an uptempo version of 'Paranoid' - Great stuff & nice guitar work 8) 8)

...It reminded me of a demo we did of the song in 1989 :)
We also did a cover of 'Crazy Horses' by the Osmonds in 1993 together with 'Iron Man' to the tune of '1,2,3,4,5 Once I Caught A Fish Alive'!!!!! It's true, honest!!! :lol: :lol:

I'll try and upload them here if you're interested - They will at the very least give you a good laugh!!! :lol: :lol:

Kind regards
Shaun
www.dangerousenemyforum.com
FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

I dont always get on too much, but when i do, i really like hearin this. its excellent. Great show dude! keep rocking. other people should be commenting tooooooo!
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

generic good job comment.

lol. thats a sexy tone, what do you use?
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Very good!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Joe,

Hole In The Sky is one of my favourite Ozzy songs. It is very beautiful. A man like you could do a great solo to that. May I request a Joe version?!

Just listened to Paranoid again. Superb! If you could get 40 minutes of stuff like this live, they would love you at the Guitar Society!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Hey Matt,
If you PM me a setlist or something, maybe we could in the future :)
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Sure!

Can you e mail me the mp3 I would love it on my ipod (Okay Suzie's ipod..I officially own a cd walkman :oops: )

Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

FUCKING HELL JOE!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it :D can you do a version of 'Symptom' as well.
I am no lover of Paranoid :P I really enjoyed this and i promise you I am not creeping just to try to get a date :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Trigger wrote:FUCKING HELL JOE!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it :D can you do a version of 'Symptom' as well.
I am no lover of Paranoid :P I really enjoyed this and i promise you I am not creeping just to try to get a date :lol:
LOL, thanks Ian, I'm sure you're not trying to get a date............ :lol: (unconvinced :P ). I'll see what I can do. Like i said, its the first track ive recorded in ages and its been so much fun :)