My band - Free Album Downloads

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

shaun@def

My band - Free Album Downloads

Post by shaun@def »

Hi Folks
Sorry to learn of the recent problems with the UR website - Good to see it back in one piece!!! 8)
I am re-posting this message as a 'thank you' to you all for your support when I posted previously and to invite you (again!) to enjoy the music we have available for FREE for you...
Please visit:
www.dangerousenemyforum.com ('Discography' section) where you are able to download our last 4 albums:
HIGH SCREAM HEAD - Has a Black Label Society vibe
SET IN STONE - AC/DC vibe
DARK CORRIDORS - OZZY/RATT vibe
JUNK SHOP - Err not sure...Metal??!!

Please do leave your views at the 'Guestbook' section (Good, bad and ugly!!! :lol: )

Many thanks
Kind regards
Shaun (Vocals for DANGEROUS ENENMY FORUM)
www.dangerousenemyforum.com
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Hi Shaun,

your still offering your albums free?

sweet :D i'll check out another album at some point i thought High Scream Head was a solid piece of work.

By the way how did you record it? was it done in a studio or a home studio type setup.

Rob
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

LOL

im just listening to screamhead right now and someone outside my window is using a power drill, its a good mix actualy. :D

Rob
shaun@def

Post by shaun@def »

...Power drill eh? - That gives me a great idea for the next album!!! - What was that?...Paul Gilbert did it already??!! DOH!!!:lol: :lol: - I guess it's our comparison with Pink Floyd (Dark Side Of The Moon) and the Wizard of Oz!!! - Play our album alongside a power drill and see what you get :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for asking: 'High Scream Head' was recorded in a small garage in the guitarist's garden using a very basic recording set-up (16-track). Our previous album 'Set In Stone' was also recorded this way (As was most of 'Dark Corridors') - I am really pleased with the album sound quality - It has been mixed with the iPod generation in mind

Be great to hear more of your views

Kind regards
Shaun
shaun@def

Post by shaun@def »

...Any feedback folks? :?:
shaun@def

Post by shaun@def »

Hi Folks
Firstly thanks to all of you who have looked in on this thread and I hope checked out our album downloads at our website...
Secondly, we are in the process of writing for our next album: 'The Scorched Earth Policy' and it would be great if, via this thread, you could give us feedback on any of the songs you have heard as this could have a bearing on how heavily our direction is influenced for the new album...

Don't be shy, any feedback: Good, bad or ugly is welcomed!!! :lol:
Thanks again

Kind regards
Shaun