Pudding goes global

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Pudding goes global

Post by rice_pudding »

kk, so i figured out how to work technology (kind of) and i now have a couple of videos on youtube.

www.youtube.com/getworkin

if the link dont work just search for "rice pudding guitar" and i should pop right up, you may also get some food related stuff but its all good :lol:
audio quality is poor so if you've got speakers turn em up! Im not really happy with my first two vids, but they were just 1st takes, im too impatient for multiple takes.

more too come soon so watch this space 8)
comments/advice etc welcome.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

(your posts are 666 reply quick LOL)

Very impressive. Lovely tone, loads of musicality. I didn't notice the sound quality (like when I listen to Django) I am too busy just lapping it up.

Great work and I really look forward to more

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

im glad the quality isnt too bad. 'm going to change the strings ASAP hopefully that ill get me a better dynamic range.

thats the crusier electro classical i bought by the way!
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

You get a pretty good tone, especially since it's through a webcam mic! Nice playing man.
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

McLowery wrote:You get a pretty good tone, especially since it's through a webcam mic! Nice playing man.
thanks, its surprisingly good tone considering the guitar only cost £125, a real bargain :D
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

just uploaded a couple more vids check thm out!
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

I enjoyed that a lot, the town was very suttle. Not in your face, which i find with some tones. Also not too dry, which is something i find people struggle with :) Lovely playing as well
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Jake_E_Lee wrote:I enjoyed that a lot, the town was very suttle. Not in your face, which i find with some tones. Also not too dry, which is something i find people struggle with :) Lovely playing as well
thanks, i will try to upload some rock/ blues playing soon and i might give "jeff" an outing too. The problem is i dont have much time at the moment, im shooting a film next week and i need to finnish a radio show sharpish too.