Thanks to you all & a small tribute to Randy....

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

shaun@def

Thanks to you all & a small tribute to Randy....

Post by shaun@def »

Hi Folks
I've just found this site courtesy of a Jake E Lee website link.
I admit my first act was to download some of the bootleg stuff you guys have made available - For this I am incredibly grateful and give a heartfelt thanks. I have nothing really to trade (apart from the odd TNT bootleg - Ronni Le Tekro is another guitar god!!!) but I can make the humble offer of guiding you to my band website at www.dangerousenemyforum.com from there take the 'The Vault' link and scroll down to an album called 'Chill Out' & an MP3 download titled 'CRAZY ROADS'....I should point out that I am not trying to achieve cheap publicity here but simply to show you folks a song that we wrote in 1990 about that fateful plane ride...The lyrics try to look from Ozzy's perspective and the guitar solo is a our blatant attempt to capture some essence of that incredible Randy Rhoads style. I'm not dressing the song up as anything special just a simple tribute from a small band who were/are big Ozzy & Randy fans...
Anyway, thanks for keeping him alive in our memories...I don't live a life of regret but I do look back now and think "Why didnt I take that trip to Port Vale FC in the UK in 1980(?)" I would have seen Randy the legend performing live....
Kind regards to you all
Shaun (UK)
www.dangerousenemyforum.com
ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

Sounds great, you guys should have a record deal.
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Shaun

Where in the UK do you come from?
+is's nice to meet you :D

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Re: Thanks to you all & a small tribute to Randy....

Post by siro_angel »

I must say i love the song Crazy Roads :) Its just brilliant :D :D :D

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
shaun@def

Post by shaun@def »

Hi folks & thanks for the warm welcome...

Ian - Thanks for welcoming me aboard (The Crazy Train!!!) I'm based near Reading (About 40 miles from London)

Ken01 - Thanks for your kind comments, we've always been a self-financed band but it would be great to record some of our stuff professionally!!! - In the meantime I'll have to keep busking! :lol:

Simon - Thanks for your kind comments also. The song means a lot to us. I think the guitar work is great, but I should have done a better job with the vocal - Hindsight's a bitch!! :lol:

Kind regards
Shaun
www.dangerousenemyforum.com
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

shaun@def wrote:
Simon - Thanks for your kind comments also. The song means a lot to us. I think the guitar work is great, but I should have done a better job with the vocal - Hindsight's a bitch!! :lol:

Kind regards
Shaun
Ahh its no problem :) and the vocals sound alright for me :P

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."