My Latest Music Projects

Music created by our members

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rob200
Cool Member

My Latest Music Projects

Post by Rob200 »

Sorry I dont have anything recorded for you guys but I really wish I did but I just wanted to tell you all what I have been up to latley. Ive told some of you but not all...Dont worry Im still playing up the Ozzy LOL Dont think ive given up on Rock N Roll

Latley Ive been writing band arngement pieces I am still on my first piece and it is a 3 Movment Piece Called "The Wrath of the Gods"

Mov. I: "Ritual"
Mov. II: "Untitled" or "The Gods in Their Glory" (Still thinking of a finalized name)
Mov. III: "The Wrath of the Gods" or "The War of the Heavens" (currently in the process of writing)

The story behind them is about a group of Satanist who decide to go against the rules of which the Gods tell them how to live. With a dark slow begining to get the scenses unsure of everything. (like sinning against the Bible but much worse) So they start "Ritualing" to show there disaprovment towards the "God in their Glory" A great soft fanfair for the world of Heaven. Then they anger the gods greatly! Then the Gods say that this is the final straw so on the Satanist final Ritural there leader is finally murdered by the Gods causeing a Holy uprising with a long Clashing of the two themes as the Holy War fight is on....which in the end leaving the audiance wondering who won the Holy War.
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

sounds pretty ambitious. you shouldn't give away the ending though. let us know your progress.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Thanks yeah dont worry Im keeping the ending to myself just let the audiances minds roll. LOL
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award