5 Favorite Jake E Lee Songs

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

Trigger wrote:I liked his take on 'War Pigs' and 'Faries wear boots' also when he played Iron Man/Children of the Grave that was amazing as well 8)

I added these because when we think about the Jake stuff we tend to think about what he played on the albums.
I also liked his take on "paranoid" . During the verse instead of just playing the open "E" he played the natural harmonics . I thought he brought something new to the song.
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Another song Jake played that is very rare is 'Believer'. He played it on the 'Speak of the Devil' tour shows in the USA from Feb-April 1983
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

Trigger wrote:Another song Jake played that is very rare is 'Believer'. He played it on the 'Speak of the Devil' tour shows in the USA from Feb-April 1983
Wow, really? Is there any version of that kicking around?
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Im actually changing my list, because ive gone off Lightning Strike and im more into Waiting for Darkness and Fool Like You, but like Robin said. The majority of them are fantastic. The only one that I skip on the player is Spiders in the Night.
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

skezza wrote:Im actually changing my list, because ive gone off Lightning Strike and im more into Waiting for Darkness and Fool Like You, but like Robin said. The majority of them are fantastic. The only one that I skip on the player is Spiders in the Night.
I like Spiders, just because I never heard it up until a few years back so it's still kinda new to me......Fool Like You's opening riff is awesome!
6six6

Re: 5 Favorite Jake E Lee Songs

Post by 6six6 »

my version of jades song

http://youtu.be/SsiUBYqfzp4
Doobie

Re: 5 Favorite Jake E Lee Songs

Post by Doobie »

1). Bark at the Moon
2). Rumblin' Train
3). Never
4). The Last Time