US Festival '83?

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rob200
Cool Member

US Festival '83?

Post by Rob200 »

Hey dose some body have a link or sumthing were i can download the Ozzy Set of the US Fest. 83? If you do you can PM it to me or post it here Thanks a bunch!

<Rob>
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

Some of the set maybe on http://www.youtube.com but i don't know if you can download them from there. I've only ever seen Paranoid, Mr.Crowley and Crazy train although i know they played a longer set.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

ah...ive seen crazy train.hmmm.....Dose any one have audio of this as well?
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Rob200 wrote:ah...ive seen crazy train.hmmm.....Dose any one have audio of this as well?
I do! :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
jefnel1

Post by jefnel1 »

I've never seen a complete vid of the Us Fest other than the TV broadcast which included 3-4 songs from each band.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music." - Jake E Lee
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

jefnel1 wrote:I've never seen a complete vid of the Us Fest other than the TV broadcast which included 3-4 songs from each band.
I have the full VH concert ;)
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Stiltzkin wrote:
jefnel1 wrote:I've never seen a complete vid of the Us Fest other than the TV broadcast which included 3-4 songs from each band.
I have the full VH concert ;)
:o gimme gimme gimme :P
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

Was it ever televised,or has it ever been shown on television in America? I did once hear Van Halen were paid one million dollars for appearing.
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

Personally, i'd have given them one million dollars for not appearing!!! Only joking!!!!
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

its in the other thread, the 23 thread ;)
wyldeman

Post by wyldeman »

man...thats an awesome gig..... they all get into it on that one man..
CrazyBrain

Post by CrazyBrain »

Also i've seen the complete motley set is out on video so the full ozzy set
is hopefully stored in the archive. Hopefully some day.
The Art Of Shredding

Post by The Art Of Shredding »

I've got this vid, they only play Paranoid,Mr.Crowley and Crazy Train and van Halen Plays Runnin' with the devil and prety woman. I love Jake E. Lee's guitar playin on Mr. Crowley and crazy train..
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

The US Festival 1983 was an monumental music Concert Event that gathered many "great" Hard Rock/Metal bands to it's massive stage and one of those bands was Ozzy Osbourne band & I do believe the groovin' lineup included the talented musicianships of Ozzy Osbourne-Vocals, Jake E. Lee-Guitars, Bob Daisley-Bass, Don Airey-Keyboards and Tommy Aldridge-Drums all in whom Trailblazed in front of over more then 300,000 thousand screaming/exciting fans. Wow! :shock: It was quite a success and is mentioned to be one of the greatest Music Events in Music History/the US Festival 1983. Much respects!
The legendary Randy Rhoads is an electric "Crazy Train" Guitarist/Musician to the max!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

US Festival '83

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah the US Festival 1983 was an awesome concert,some of the best metal-rock bands of the 80's Quiet Riot Motley Crue Judas Priest The Scorpions Van Halen and Triumph who in my mind were absolutely mega.Check out the links below

http://members.aol.com/usfestival1983/

http://www.rockshowvideos.com/