http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000002B7U/sr=8-8/qid=11530

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Jake66

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000002B7U/sr=8-8/qid=11530

Post by Jake66 »

This must be Ozzy's most maligned album, but personally it's my favourite Ozzy album. This guy knows what he's talking about.
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

Sorry, ive messed that one up.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000 ... 47?ie=UTF8

It's a link for amazon but the guy gives the Ultimate Sin a great review, an album which is always overlooked by many Ozzy fans, but to me, the guitar work is awesome, better in my eyes than Randy Rhoads.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

i somehow managed to get that CD 2-3 years ago :D
wyldeman

Post by wyldeman »

Yea, Ozzy says He doesn't like this one....but I cant understand why!
jefnel1

Post by jefnel1 »

US is my favorite with Jake.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music." - Jake E Lee
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

I don't rate the album that great to be honest, I remember buying it the first day it was released and been dissapointed. The musicians were great but Ozzy sounded different, his singing on this album doesn'tl do it for me at all. But I did see him live twice on this tour and thought it was fantastic, Manchester Apollo in February and Donington Park in August. With the passing years the album has grown on me I must admit and I prefer it more now than I did back in '86.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

Respect to Phil Soussan then,the O$bourne's think they can get away with anything these days. Ripping-off loyal,longstanding fans seems more important to them these days than making music. :evil: Sharon O$bourne is a monster.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

What is Phil Sousan doing now? I know he left and joined Billy Idol and after Jake left was Phil still in the band long enough to audition Zakk?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Trigger wrote:What is Phil Sousan doing now? I know he left and joined Billy Idol and after Jake left was Phil still in the band long enough to audition Zakk?
I don't know what Phil is doing now but I have a group photo of Phil still in the band when Zakk joined but he left not long after.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

There is a website Trigger,but i don't know how up to date it is. http://www.philsoussan.com/home.html
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Trigger wrote:What is Phil Sousan doing now? I know he left and joined Billy Idol and after Jake left was Phil still in the band long enough to audition Zakk?
I wonder if they ever played together :shock:
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

Ozzy is listed as playing a show at Wormwood Scrubs,which is a prison in England,sometime in the middle of 1987 (June/July?) which would have included Phil at that time,(a practise for Zakk??) but i have no real evidence that this show happened,so.... but Ozzy didn't play live again until 1988 which by that time Geezer had stepped in. I'm not 100% of this but i hope it helps. :?
Barneylovesbeagle

Post by Barneylovesbeagle »

Phil put out an Album called Vibrate in 2004 or 2005. He is playing clubs and bars in LA area.

The Ultimate Sin was not released because of a lawsuit by Phil for Royalties to 'Shot in the Dark' writing credits, you see the Osbournes love to pay for preformances but not for credits. I belive Ozzy and Sharon will be exposed as not that important to the success of the band if not for the Ozzy name.

Ozzy dislikes 'SIN' because it was GLAM METAL and he did'nt want to conform to the media/MTV standards.

Ulitmate Sin = "GLAM METAL"
No Rest = "HAIR METAL"
NMT = "90's ALT/CONTEMP METAL"

SEE a TREND.....
Also

SIN= Ron Nevison produced "The WHO" "ZEP"
NO REST= Roy Thomas Baker "QUEEN" "THE CARS"
NMT= John Purdell "LA Guns" "POISON"

See another trend BAD Producers that are NOT MAX NORMAN!!!!!!! WTF OZZY!@ MAX Produced AALLLL YOUR REAL HITS!!!

Blizzard, Diary, Speak, Bark and Tribute are THE BEST OZZY ALBUMS
The Song playlists and mixes are the best!

Recap GLAM METAL = Shitty producer, and Ozzy in a sequin robe with 10 tons of aqua net!