Jake-Shot in the Dark 2010

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

tedeeoo
Madman

Jake-Shot in the Dark 2010

Post by tedeeoo »

There is a youtube video up of Jake playing "Shot in the Dark" with the band 3 Day Crush in Vegas this past May. Just do a search for 3 Day Crush (I'm horrible with links) and it should come up. Its from May of this year, really good just to see Jake playing a guitar.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Jake-Shot in the Dark 2010

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This is the link here... i'm very surprised Jake would do this live as a three piece. It doesn't come over great and if someone had said to me close your eyes whos playing this ... I would of never of guessed. Who is the chick playing the drums/singing ?.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYJ5_ulfy0I
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Hmmmm that was a bit sad .. Jake shoulda smacked that damn drunk asshole into next year ! god I HATE drunk people !
................................................................Image...............................................................................
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

I think Jake just got up and jammed with these people, at least that was my take on it. I don't think they did a whole set or anything. I'm just glad to see Jake actually pick up a guitar as that has been a rare occurence over the last few years.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"