Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

fortress
Madman

JAKE E. LEE Jamming In Las Vegas; November 2009 video Avai

Post by fortress »

tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

This has been up on jakeelee.com for a little while, there is a very interesting post about this event on there to. Very interesting conversation with Jake, hopefully we'll see more of him soon.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

The question is: .... Now, where are all the rumors about Jake being a drug Addict and being stuck in a trailer park??
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

Well, Jake addresses that somewhat in talking with the person who took those pics and that video. He admits to having some issues recently but also appears to be trying to "right the ship" so to speak. I try to look at the brighter side of things and hope that better days are ahead for Jake and like I told everyone at jakeelee.com, just pray for the man, he is one of my heroes and a simple prayer cost me nothing. I still think either a "Lee,Lynch and Sykes, Gods of the Guitar" or a "Gillis,Lee and Wylde, The Guitars of Ozzy" tour would do great. I know it's maybe wishful thinking, but there's no doubt either one of those tours would do great both overseas and here in America (if the concerts where in the right markets). Irregardless of what Jake ever does musically, I really just hope he's healthy and happy. If you haven't already, you should check out some of the recent post at jakeelee.com, esp. the one about Jake in Vegas (the one the vid is from).
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"