New Cat's-Eye Pedals ad featuring Jake e Lee

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Jake_E_Lee wrote:In my opinion, as a Jake fan and with him as my name :lol: I would not want to see Jake E Lee playing anything else but his White Charvel. Thats his beauty, his signature in my opinion! Dean, if you have close relations perhaps you could ask him to sign up here, while he maybe a bit reluctant (Hopefully not) I would love to speak to him, ask him a few questions.
JEL
I met him once he was a really nice man :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

skezza wrote:
Taz wrote:wow, that would be confusing.........what with you both having the same name and all..........lol
Im sure I probably asked him when he first signed up whether he was the real Jake :D
;)
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

Jake_E_Lee wrote:In my opinion, as a Jake fan and with him as my name :lol: I would not want to see Jake E Lee playing anything else but his White Charvel. Thats his beauty, his signature in my opinion! Dean, if you have close relations perhaps you could ask him to sign up here, while he maybe a bit reluctant (Hopefully not) I would love to speak to him, ask him a few questions.
JEL
I'll mention the site to him, maybe he'll sign up...who knows. :)
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp