Jake's Take on Suicide Solution

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Jake's Take on Suicide Solution

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I would of loved to been at this concert. Great footage by the way. You can see why he is no slouch on the axe. Great energy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtImsQ37Jr4
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

maybe my favorite version of that song ...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I saw them play this version of Suicde Solution 3 times during this tour and it was always energetic and I liked the way that Jake played his solo spot with the band, it was very unique to me because I was used to seeing/hearing this song with a totaly independant solo. This version of the song was really mind blowing when you were at the show 8)
Back at the time I thought this was new but Jake had used this Solo before on his leg of the 'Speak of the devil' tour. Suicide Solution was played like this from Jan 83 to Jan 85.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

that thumb stretch is just epic
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City