Jake mentioned on Eddie Trunk Rocks last night

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Snowy

Jake mentioned on Eddie Trunk Rocks last night

Post by Snowy »

I was listening to Eddie Trunk Rocks last night. He had Steven Adler and Chip Z'Nuff of Adler's Appetite on for the first hour. Eddie did ask Chip about Jake, and this is what Chip had to say.

I'll do it in point format:

Jake's working on his solo record. He has no intentions of touring the USA, but is looking at getting out to Europe and Japan.

Sharon Osbourne's been calling Jake, but nothing confirmed.

Jake's been doing a lot of session work at the Tone Factory to get him by during his tough times (Chip referred to some "tough times"--not sure what he meant by that)

Eddie asked Chip about the "substance abuse" rumours and Chip simply said that everyone has problems.

Disonnance will be out in two weeks, check the Enuff Z'nuff Web Site. It's also supposed to contain some bonus songs.

That's about all that was mentioned. I could've missed something since it was the dinner hour and I had two dogs and a husband demanding to be fed. LOL. :)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jake mentioned on Eddie Trunk Rocks last night

Post by Trigger »

Snowy wrote:Sharon Osbourne's been calling Jake, but nothing confirmed.
Is this another try at getting him back with Ozzy? this was tried in the late 90's as well wasn't it?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Snowy

Post by Snowy »

Trigger wrote:
Is this another try at getting him back with Ozzy? this was tried in the late 90's as well wasn't it?
I have no idea. Sorry.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Snowy wrote:
Trigger wrote:
I have no idea. Sorry.
thanks anyway :D that would be quiet the reunion though 8) :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.