Where is he now?

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where is he now?

Post by Trigger »

I have not seen anything of Jake in years I know he released an album a while ago but as he been seen? I was wondering a while ago if he plays secret shows or guests for other bands. :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

i know he lives in Nevada, and thawt he's going to be on photoshoots
for Cat's Eye pedals and a new pickupbrand :D
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

Yes, Stiltz' is correct. Jake lives in Las Vegas, Nevada with his lady Gigi. He's going to be in some upcoming print ads for my company, Cat's-Eye Custom Analog Effects. Jake's a great guy. And although he's kind of stayed out of the spotlight these past several years, he seems to be ready to emerge again. He's endorsing Cat's-Eye pedals and Stephens Design pickups and has a record deal with Mike Varney's Shrapnel Records. I've asked him a few times about upcoming projects and tours, but he kinda sidesteps those questions in favor of the business at hand. But don't count Jake out quite yet tho'...I'm sure Jakes got a couple of projects in the works. and even tho' "Retraced" was a collection of covers, It proves he's still got the chops! And Mike doesn't just sign anybody....His whole roster is a who's who of awesome guitar players, drummers and vocalists! Mike also lets his artists have almost near complete artistic control! That's a plus for a guy like Jake, who it seems would rather not do anything than compromise his artistic integrity.
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

deansolo wrote:Mike also lets his artists have almost near complete artistic control! That's a plus for a guy like Jake, who it seems would rather not do anything than compromise his artistic integrity.
and with that I'm guessing another solo-album is in a near distant future :D
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

Stiltzkin wrote:
deansolo wrote:Mike also lets his artists have almost near complete artistic control! That's a plus for a guy like Jake, who it seems would rather not do anything than compromise his artistic integrity.
Maybe a reunion with Ozzy? Collaboration with Zakk?

In my dreams. :roll:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

therhoadlesstraveled wrote:
Stiltzkin wrote:
Maybe a reunion with Ozzy? Collaboration with Zakk?

He has already refused that one :cry:

In my dreams. :roll:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Him working with Zakk could be interesting though :D

Jake's blues playing versus Zakk's blues/country playing :D
prowler7x

re

Post by prowler7x »

Jake lives in Arizona
Stiltzkin

Re: re

Post by Stiltzkin »

prowler7x wrote:Jake lives in Arizona
No. Jake lives in Nevada.
Deansolo can confirm this as he's somewhat in contact with Jake :)
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

Stiltzkin wrote:
No. Jake lives in Nevada.
Deansolo can confirm this as he's somewhat in contact with Jake :)
Yep, he lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have his mailing address. So basically, I could find his house if he ever asks me for a ride to the airport or something. :) .....yeah right! lol!! :lol:
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

George Lynch on the other hand lives in Arizona.
So does Dave Mustaine.
rickhawk80

Post by rickhawk80 »

There was a nice piece on Jake in the July issue of Guitar World.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Rebel Rocker Guitarist Jake E. Lee is quite a elusive musician but still he is very much out there in the music World: his latest album/Cd is titled Jake E. Lee-Retraced which he pays homage Tribute to the legendary Blues Rocker bands of the 70's and Jake & Co (Aynsley Dunbar, Chris Logan & Bogart) done an extraodinary anew renditions of Classic 70's songs that helped him in his earlier days. It's a awesome new Cd Jake E. Lee "Retraced" release in 2005 on the Shrapnel Record Label in which the Rebel Rocker is signed to and his doing music gear endorsements with ESP and lives in Las Vegas with his lady flame Gigi Hangach (Phantom Blue fame). Hopefully in 2007 there will be something new coming out on the fame Rebel Rocker Jake E. Lee. Peace! :)
The legendary Randy Rhoads is an electric "Crazy Train" Guitarist/Musician to the max!
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Jake E. Lee is still cool...

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I still listen to Waiting For Darkness, Centre of Eternity, Killer of Giants and Secret Loser quite a bit. There are some really cool ideas in those songs. I sure am glad he's still around...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jake E. Lee is still cool...

Post by Trigger »

RR-ElectricAngel wrote:I still listen to Waiting For Darkness, Centre of Eternity, Killer of Giants and Secret Loser quite a bit. There are some really cool ideas in those songs. I sure am glad he's still around...
I love the structure in those songs Jake had some great ideas :D