WHAT THE EFF!? (Ridiculous Jake solo)

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

WHAT THE EFF!? (Ridiculous Jake solo)

Post by NicDots »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6D69ILnVrk

I know Joe is the one who posted it on youtube, but I've never seen it before. It is beyond SICK! I mean, I knew Jake was awesome, but DAMN! :shock:
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

it's on the Ultimate Ozzy video, but yeah, Jake really rips there :twisted:
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Lol I like that guitar solo and it had influenced me to some degree! :)

But is it just me or did something look like it was thrown at Jake at the beginning of the clip?

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I remember being amazed when I saw him play his solo on the 'Ultimate sin' tour, I had seen him solo on the 'Bark' tour a few times 2 years earlier and although I enjoyed it because it included the whole band it wasn't as special.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

There is some footage of Jake playing the song Bark at the Moon and it is rare footage because it isn't any of the MTV concerts clips, US festival or TUS tour and he plays both leads totally perfectly, not a missed or skip note nor does he revise any passages. It is simply awesome to watch and I've only seen it a couple of times. I've never found the footage on youtube yet.
It is during the BATM tour though for sure
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

McLowery wrote:There is some footage of Jake playing the song Bark at the Moon and it is rare footage because it isn't any of the MTV concerts clips, US festival or TUS tour and he plays both leads totally perfectly, not a missed or skip note nor does he revise any passages. It is simply awesome to watch and I've only seen it a couple of times. I've never found the footage on youtube yet.
It is during the BATM tour though for sure
you're not talking about this one are you ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSNuIzw9VfU
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

Stiltzkin wrote:
you're not talking about this one are you ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSNuIzw9VfU
Not this one either.. But this is a bad ass clip. The clip I saw he doesn't change the outro solo hardly at all from the album. Jake is up like 2 steps, Ozzy to the front and right of him and the camera is on Jake and he hits that last note, cuts his volume and it's done, just like that! LOL

This is a killer clip of BATM though.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

Nice!!! I've never seen that footage before and Jake does it really close to the clip I remember. It's been so long now that this could very well be it and my old brain is filling in details of ALL the ozzy footage I've watched from then til now. This clip shows Jake at a really great place with his technique. I love his vibrato.