Jake article

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Snowy

Jake article

Post by Snowy »

Here's an article a friend scanned and sent to me. Thought I'd share it here.

I hope I did this right. I never added an attachment before, but photobucket kept shrinking the article so I thought I'd try this.
Attachments
Page 1
Page 1
Page 2
Page 2
Page 3
Page 3
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This brings back memories, I remember reading this when it came out :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

I used to have this edition but i didn't start buying Kerrang 'till 1985 and i think that is the '83/84 tour?? so i must have borrowed/nicked it from a mate somewhere down he line!!!! :lol:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Jake66 wrote:I used to have this edition but i didn't start buying Kerrang 'till 1985 and i think that is the '83/84 tour?? so i must have borrowed/nicked it from a mate somewhere down he line!!!! :lol:
It was 83 (I think)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

i bought that issue on an auctio 2-3 years ago.
it's still around here somewhere I think :)
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

I've just found the issue,it's Kerrang no. 64 from March 22-April 4th 1984 and priced at 70p :lol: It has Jake hanging upside down with Ozzy on the front cover,i'll give it a read through tonight 8)
Snowy

Post by Snowy »

Jake66 wrote:I used to have this edition but i didn't start buying Kerrang 'till 1985 and i think that is the '83/84 tour?? so i must have borrowed/nicked it from a mate somewhere down he line!!!! :lol:
Do you have any old magazines that you keep on hand that contain Jake interviews and articles?
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

I've got a couple of old Kerrang magazines from Jake's time with Ozzy but that's about it really. I sent all i had to Jeff who runs the Jake website a while ago.