Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

DayNah
Cool Member

AMAZING JAKE E LEE SOLO!!!!!!

Post by DayNah »

rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

:lol: there were some fans on jakeelee.com getting upset bout that video i've heard theres one for yngwie as well
ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

That was really funny!! My favorite is Ozzy running around clapping! :lol: :lol:
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
Stevie

Post by Stevie »

That is so hilarious, I cant believe it, thanks for sharing, yeah, the claps, jake's windmills and the frisbee toss get my votes. I hope they start making a series.
"Five years ahead? I would love to have people know me as a guitar hero. Someday maybe put out a solo album where I can dig into a lot of instrumentals." ~~ RR ~~
Stevie

Post by Stevie »

LOL, omg they have!! :o
"Five years ahead? I would love to have people know me as a guitar hero. Someday maybe put out a solo album where I can dig into a lot of instrumentals." ~~ RR ~~
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

I was in hysterics when I first saw it....I had to share it.....There's a Slash one, A Metallica one, An Eric Clapton one....

Ozzy clapping is awesome! :lol:
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

rice_pudding wrote::lol: there were some fans on jakeelee.com getting upset bout that video i've heard theres one for yngwie as well
Like i said on JakeELee.com, its really just a bit of harmless fun and we all know how good Jake was. Theres no need to take offence by it. i doubt he would :lol: hes too laid back :D
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Nice shredding here from Jake, Nigel Tufnel would be jealous! :lol:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

skezza wrote:
rice_pudding wrote::lol: there were some fans on jakeelee.com getting upset bout that video i've heard theres one for yngwie as well
Like i said on JakeELee.com, its really just a bit of harmless fun and we all know how good Jake was. Theres no need to take offence by it. i doubt he would :lol: hes too laid back :D
Exactly, you should not take offense to it....The guy(s) have done to to Slash, Metallica, Eric Clapton and a few others.....Just a good rib.....Actually it's borderline brilliant....I just watched it again and laughed....awesome stuff...
Stevie

Post by Stevie »

I agree DayNah, boderline brill in my book too. If you seriously wanna laugh till you cry, check the Vai stuff too, I havent seen any Malmsteen as of yet. Jakes one is still my fave, perhaps because Im so familiar with it.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Have they made a Randy one yet?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.