Jake E. Lee was the one

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

This aint a bag on Zakk thread that y'all turned this into..but since you brought up Zakk here is what I thought of Ozzy's three guitarists.

1)Randy Rhoads - He had the most natural talent out of the three, a musical genius.
2) Jake E. Lee -had the best stage presence out of the three, pretty good songwriter.
3) Zakk Wylde - the least talented out of the three and the least stage presence.....what he has is stability. The only one to stick by Ozzy all those years, but he can't write nowhere as good as Randy or Jake. He gets credit for sticking by Ozzy much like a blue collar worker who doesn't leave his company.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde wrote:This aint a bag on Zakk thread that y'all turned this into..but since you brought up Zakk
zmack mylde wrote: Are you freakin kidding me? The Zakk Wylde/Ozzy albums are the worse ones in Ozzy's history.
Who brought up Zakk?
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
zmack mylde wrote:This aint a bag on Zakk thread that y'all turned this into..but since you brought up Zakk
zmack mylde wrote: Are you freakin kidding me? The Zakk Wylde/Ozzy albums are the worse ones in Ozzy's history.
Who brought up Zakk?
look back in this thread. i was not the first to bring up zakk
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Darin said, "Zakk's energy was night and day compared to Jake's" - this is not a slam on Jake. Jake was going through the motions as described in the same post. All of us who actually saw Jake at the time can confirm that.

By comparison, Zakk was full of energy and excited to play. No one said Jake sucked and Zakk owned him. What was said was Jake lacked enthusiasm and Zakk had enthusiasm.

You turned it into a reason to slam Zakk. Just like you turn everything into a reason to slam Zakk.

Now, for the record, I really dislike Zakk's playing and his biker image and that beer drinking loudmouth he presents himself as. I recently saw a Badlands show from '89 and based on Jake's hair, I'd say he was pretty messed up image-wise as well.

Brent Mason can play circles around both guys, period.
ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

:shock: O.K. I'm convinced Zmack Mylde really is Zakk Wylde!! He's joined our site to see what we really think about him! Welcome aboard Zakk, it's great to meet you :!: :?
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

ken01fan wrote::shock: O.K. I'm convinced Zmack Mylde really is Zakk Wylde!! He's joined our site to see what we really think about him! Welcome aboard Zakk, it's great to meet you :!: :?
No way in hell am I that poser.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde wrote:No way in hell am I that poser.
Hmmmm you said not that poser as opposed to not a poser... interesting...
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
what's interesting? the fact that zakk is a poser? a guy from new jersey pretending he is from the south.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Alex wrote:Zmack, you are like one of those stubborn old seniors, refusing to drive on the right side of the road, because "that's not the way it's supposed to be be". Here's a hint; it's not cute anymore!

Now, do us all a favor, and disappear.

You thought I was cute? ewwwww
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:
what's interesting? the fact that zakk is a poser? a guy from new jersey pretending he is from the south.
What's interesting is that YOU are a poser, dork. You pose as someone with a clue about guitar playing when, in reality, you are just an opinionated jerk who likes to talk shit.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

That's exactly right, Darin. Unless he'll play Demon Alcohol note-for-note on a Zakk Wylde Epi while wearing pajamas made out of a Confederate flag... then I'd know that only Zakk is a poser :roll: