JAKE E LEE BADLANDS PICK

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

JAKE E LEE BADLANDS PICK

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This is up for grabs on ebay,i can see this going for alot of money as it has created quite a bit of interest

This is the link for the item
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=018
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Is it real? Dont kill me ol boy for asking :P
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

skezza wrote:Is it real? Dont kill me ol boy for asking :P
We'll have less of the ol boy please, young juvenile. :lol:It would be no competition killing you Joe plus who would look after the site :wink: Yeah Joe i would be 100% certain that this is the original pick from that tour..Does anyone have any Jake picks to post up to compare.? The signature is the same as the pink Ozzy era pick and it just looks original.I wouldn't be surprised to see this sell for £30+,the Jake-Ozzy pick from the Bark at the Moon tour went for £48 about a month back.Watch this space.......
mikeysline

thats real deal

Post by mikeysline »

thats real -xcept one side has autograph-and other side has voodo highway-i have a couple he gave me at different time his first ones he had signiture was in gold-later-on it was white
ill always remember he gave it to me during set-everybody reached for it and he swat hands away to give to me-probably cause i gave hm a hendrix video at soundcheck earler that day-also how much was it going for in dollors-american$
mikeysline

thats real deal

Post by mikeysline »

thats real -xcept one side has autograph-and other side has voodo highway-i have a couple he gave me at different time his first ones he had signiture was in gold-later-on it was white
ill always remember he gave it to me during set-everybody reached for it and he swat hands away to give to me-probably cause i gave hm a hendrix video at soundcheck earler that day-also how much was it going for in dollors-american$
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

i've never even seen a jake pick before, thats cool.shame i cant afford it. :)
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Went for $36.09. Cool looking tho!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.