Jake Could be featured in the documentary

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jake Could be featured in the documentary

Post by skezza »

It looks like Jake E. Lee maybe featured in the documentary, which would be great as Jake fans know that he is very rarely seen and talked to nowadays. Here is the pm i got:
Deansolo wrote:Dude, check this out...I get this call yesterday from a guy named Steve Blevins. He's an assistant to Peter Margolis, the director of the RR Doc.

Apparently Margolis has been trying to get ahold of Jake for an interview for the film. He said no one knows even where Jake is. He saw my ad in the guitar magazines and asked if I could get Jake his contact info! :)

I asked him if he'd talked to Mike Varney about getting a hold of Jake, as Mike talks to Jake all the time...He said he didn't have Mike's contact info.

I told him I'd do what I can. So last night I e-mailed Mike and told him the story about how I get calls and e-mails all the time from people in the industry looking for Jake. Mike said he'd get the two of them in touch. :)

So it looks like we may be seeing Jake in the Randy Movie! Great news on both fronts, isn't it? :)

Pass it along on your site :)

Keep rockin!

Dean
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Very good news, I hope they are considering talking to Brad Gilis as well, he was in the band as they tried to re-build all that they lost when Randy was taken.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

George Lynch oughta' be in it too :D