Jake E Lee

Talk about Jake E Lee here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

skezza wrote:i wonder who i am on there 8)
I wonder too :P
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

me too.......!!!!!
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Jake is a great guitarist. I have always liked him. Just heard some clips from his latest album and it reminds me very much of Badlands. Badlands were definately one of my favorite bands from the 90's. Jake's work there was absolutely fucking amazing IMO. I actually like it better than the Ozzy stuff he did...if I had to choose....nobody shoot me!!! :lol: It was a VERY VERY sad day the day that I heard Ray Gillan died......VERY sad. He was a true singer in every aspect and I miss his beautiful voice. R.I.P Ray.
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I think Badlands were very different to Ozzy, but both bands made great music.
jaymz1968

JAKE E LEE

Post by jaymz1968 »

mAN -THIS SITE IS AWESOME AND GREAT-FIRST OF ALL-THE GREATEST IS RHOADS-BUT I ALSO LIKE JAKE-HE'S IS SO FREAKING GREAT BUT-LIKE ANOTHER FAVORITE (GARY MOORE-ALSO HE TURNED DOWN THE GIG TO BE OZZY'S GUITARIST AFTER RHOADS DIED) ** BOTH ARE UNDERATED -SO VERY UNDERATED------BUT HE RULES AS LIVE GUITARIST-SO WHAT IF HE IS NOT IN THE LIMELIGHT-HE'S SMART TO LIVEOR AT LEAST TRY TO LIVE A SEMI NORMAL LIFE-MEANING PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BUG HIM OR NOT GIVE HIM AIR TO BREATHE-BUT THIS GUY IS GREAT AND HE IS A BETTER GUITARIST THAN ALOT OF ACTIVE GUITARISTS AND BANDS OUT IN THE LIMELIGHT TODAY-THIS KAMIKAZEE GUITARIST SMOKES ON THE AXE---------JUS A BORN FREAKING GUITAR HERO TO ME-ONE OF THE BEST I'D SAY -
THANX JAYMZ1968
strat2tele1

Post by strat2tele1 »

His work with Badlands is timeless awesome
rockermel
Cool Member

Post by rockermel »

I think Jake is amazing~always have 8) I happen to like "The
Ultimate Sin" A LOT!! He was also great in Badlands :) Ray
Gillen was brilliant..big fan of his.
goodbye to all the best
I guess that we'll meet
we'll meet in the end
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Melly66/1294-oz-blizzard-ran-0000.jpg[/img]