Brad Update

Talk about Brad Gillis here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

THE Gillis Girl

Brad Update

Post by THE Gillis Girl »

Hey there!!! Just to let you know....Brad has been busy this week recording the new Vicious Rumors album!!! I am hoping to have some photos of him from the studio within the next couple of days. The VR album is slated to be released Fall '06! And the new Night Ranger album is also due to be released this year as well!! Can't wait to hear all this new material!!!

Stephanie
<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

I'm looking forward to seeing the new photographs
Randy rocked
THE Gillis Girl

Hey there!! The studio session from last Friday was cancelled...so unfortunately there are no photos to share. :( From what I have been told Brad and Geoff are taking a few days off...then they will be back to work! I will keep you updated as I get updated!! lol

Stephanie
<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

awww thats sad
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Have you sorted another date for the shoot GG? I have been wondering if you had got Brad to promise to stop by and see us.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
THE Gillis Girl

I will let you know if and when there will be any photos. I've been talking alot with Dave (bassist for Vicious Rumors) and he said he will let keep me up tp date!

<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
THE Gillis Girl

Hey! Just found out that Brad has finished recording his tracks for the new Vicious Rumors cd.....that is slated for release later this year. Also, just found out that Vicious Rumors drummer, Larry Howe, has signed on with Blackie Lawless and the boys of WASP for an extended tour! He will be playing on the West Coast as well as some European dates....with more to be added! No word as to the status of the new Night Ranger cd...also slated for release this year...nor are there any tour dates set up for this year for NR either. As soon as I hear anything...I will let you know!!!

<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
Metal Maestro

Post by Metal Maestro »

It would be great to see brad sign up here, ive never had chance to meet him so perhaps i could at least pm him :)
FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

Metal Maestro wrote:It would be great to see brad sign up here, ive never had chance to meet him so perhaps i could at least pm him :)
That would be so cool he is a great guitarist. :D
THE Gillis Girl

Well...the whole Larry Howe WASP thing fell through...what else is new...another chapter is the Blackie Lawless is a JERK book!!! Haven't heard anything from Brad...sorry I have nothing to report on him.

<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
from the east

Post by from the east »

how is Brad are you able to bring him here to meet us.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

hey Gillis Girl :)

while you're not getting any new info from Brad, why
don't you shed some light at his past. What gigs he had,
what gear he used and so on ? :D
THE Gillis Girl

Hey there! Sorry I have been a bit scarce lately....been in and out of the hospital between my little one and myself. I am compiling some stuff on Brad's career and should be posting some stuff soon!

<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

THE Gillis Girl wrote:Hey there! Sorry I have been a bit scarce lately....been in and out of the hospital between my little one and myself. I am compiling some stuff on Brad's career and should be posting some stuff soon!

<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
It will be great to see the info you post! while you have been away the site has started to speed up and pull away from the competition. 8)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

out of all the guitarists ozzy had, apart from Jake and Randy obviously Brad is the one I respect and like the most. Brad had to do the unfillable and got unfair criticism! He was much better than Bernie Torme, who was an average guitarist