It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:58 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 80 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:47 pm 
Madman

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:31 pm
Posts: 468
Location: UK
Great photo's Shaun, where are you digging up all these photo's from, I've never seen these, is there any more from the Wembley show.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:57 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4425
Hi Fozzy mate all the pics that i posted up in the different threads.They all came out of this cool book which should be in your collection i've got a spare copy if your interested
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:10 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:03 pm
Posts: 3599
Location: Gotham City
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Hi Fozzy mate all the pics that i posted up in the different threads.They all came out of this cool book which should be in your collection i've got a spare copy if your interested
Image

Great Randy pics in there as well!

_________________
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:37 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4425
The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Image

Great Randy pics in there as well![/quote]
Yeah Pat i've posted them up aswell they are at the Rare Hammersmith Odeon pics thread..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:23 pm
Posts: 4720
Location: U.S.E.
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
These are a few more pics from the Wembley Arena gig 14 December 1982 i think these are George Chin photos..
Image
Image


Judging by these photo's alone Wembley looks like it must have been one hell of a show. Ozzy seems to have brought things to wembley that were not used in much of the US shows since early January 82.

I know that most of the British shows were played on naked stages so the Hand, arches and techno must have been amazing for a British audience.
This set was Ozzy's best ever and I wonder what happened to it? I know that David Bowie used the light rig in 1983 on his tour to promote the 'Lets Dance' album.

_________________
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:25 am 
Madman

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:07 am
Posts: 433
no


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:53 am 
Madman

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:31 pm
Posts: 468
Location: UK
Here's a photo of Ozzy from the Leeds Queens Hall gig with Brad. During the main part of the set Ozzy had his usual red chain mail outfit on, but for the encore he came on in this Ozzy T-Shirt. Chants of "Who ate all the pies you " remain unconfirmed.


Attachments:
Ozzy, Leeds Queens Hall. December 1982.jpg
Ozzy, Leeds Queens Hall. December 1982.jpg [ 71.95 KiB | Viewed 1941 times ]
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:11 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:06 am
Posts: 1780
Location: Metairie, LA
Ian, did you ever find the bootleg of 8/8/82?
The one played here in New Orleans?

_________________
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:26 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:23 pm
Posts: 4720
Location: U.S.E.
Sarab wrote:
Ian, did you ever find the bootleg of 8/8/82?
The one played here in New Orleans?


yep! I have it tucked away 8)

_________________
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:59 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:06 am
Posts: 1780
Location: Metairie, LA
Trigger wrote:
Sarab wrote:
Ian, did you ever find the bootleg of 8/8/82?
The one played here in New Orleans?


yep! I have it tucked away 8)


AND?????????

_________________
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:43 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:44 pm
Posts: 51
Location: Whittier Ca.
I'm a little late to this thread but my VERY FIRST concert was the infamous SOTD (DVD) show at Irvine Meadows. Because I've watched the DVD/Video/MTV special so many times that I have more memories of that and not the actual show (I attended)... I do remember that a band called "Axe" opened that night. I was 13 years old at the time and I went with a friend of mine who was 16 (and had a car). I was totally blown away by Brad's solo... the other thing I remember was the dwarf hanging himself during "Goodbye To Romance" I thought that was cool. I had the ticket stub and would show it to my friends at school... especially after MTV aired the concert. I lost the stub when I was 16... it was in my wallet and the damn thing disappeared.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:43 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:13 pm
Posts: 886
Location: Beantown
...

_________________
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!


Last edited by whoopiecat on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:23 pm
Posts: 4720
Location: U.S.E.
El Cochino wrote:
I'm a little late to this thread but my VERY FIRST concert was the infamous SOTD (DVD) show at Irvine Meadows. Because I've watched the DVD/Video/MTV special so many times that I have more memories of that and not the actual show (I attended)... I do remember that a band called "Axe" opened that night. I was 13 years old at the time and I went with a friend of mine who was 16 (and had a car). I was totally blown away by Brad's solo... the other thing I remember was the dwarf hanging himself during "Goodbye To Romance" I thought that was cool. I had the ticket stub and would show it to my friends at school... especially after MTV aired the concert. I lost the stub when I was 16... it was in my wallet and the damn thing disappeared.


that must have been a killer show to be at, its one of my favorite live shows ever. I think Brad was amazing during that show and his entire stay.

_________________
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:15 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4425
Fozzy41 wrote:
Great photo's Shaun, where are you digging up all these photo's from, I've never seen these, is there any more from the Wembley show.

i found this in an old mag Cool pic taking by Robert Ellis
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:50 pm
Posts: 1130
Location: usa
anyone else agree gillis's tone is just horrendous? i cant stand it. sorry lol. hes a good guitarist but i think his tone sucks.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 80 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net