Did any of you see Brad live with Ozzy?

Talk about Brad Gillis here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

reddawg

Post by reddawg »

hey dude we can live in hope , somebody out there must have something somewhere :) ... yeah the t shirts were a bit rubbish , my fave ozzy tee was port vale . mob rules tour was cool , first time i saw ronnie , great voice (for a midget hee hee :twisted: ) e5150 sounded so creepy and the stage set up was cool.
Attachments
19820109_ticket_2.jpg
crazy but thats how it goes
justjeff

Re: Did any of you see Brad live with Ozzy?

Post by justjeff »

Cool... We both saw the same tour. My ticket stub did not fair as well it's pretty beat up but ligit. I've been prowling the web for the Ozzy Osbourne June 3rd 1982 show at the Montreal Forum without much luck. Someone suggested I should try going to one of the record / CD conventions where some of the dealer's have a"Bootleg" section, I might give that a try and if anyone else might have seen it or has a suggestion that would be great !
Attachments
Black Sabbath 1981 November 20, 1981 Montreal Forum
Black Sabbath 1981 November 20, 1981 Montreal Forum
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Ozzy photos from the Newcastle city hall gig 1982
Attachments
thank you and goodnight !!!!
thank you and goodnight !!!!
Ozzy Newcastle 1982 - 4.jpg
Ozzy Newcastle 1982 - 5.jpg
Ozzy Newcastle 1982 - 2.jpg
Ozzy Newcastle 1982 - 1.jpg
tone1963

Re:

Post by tone1963 »

justjeff wrote:After reading through all your post, wow did it bring back some memories !!! I saw Ozzy on the Diary tour June 3 1982 at the Montreal Forum, what a concert, what a fantastic stage setup and as most of you I was always thinking of Randy up there on stage but Brad really did a good job and the show was just incredible. I found my ticket stub of the show, you can see the tape I used an how it looks after alsmost 30 years of being there. I am hoping one day a bootleg of this show turns up because I would love to hear that show again !!!!
I saw them June 2 1982 at the Ottawa Civic Center the night before the Montreal show. I thought Brad did a good job...
Poor guy... he stood in one spot most of the night. Ozzy didn't go to his side of the stage hardly at all

Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Never seen them '82 photos Shaun, great stuff, although I was still gutted about the death of Randy earlier that year I thought this line-up was pretty good, just a shame they never got to record a studio album. Always makes me chuckle to see Ozzy with short hair, looks a twat but those were great gigs I thought, and Brad Gillis did a top job but it was a shame he was in a no win situation.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll