DATE OF UNKNOWN 82 RADIO BROADCAST PLEASE...

Talk about Brad Gillis here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

drummerfish

DATE OF UNKNOWN 82 RADIO BROADCAST PLEASE...

Post by drummerfish »

hi, i have a nutty question that i'm sure you all know about but i can't find any info other than the pics below.

i have a copy of the live radio broadcast "captured live" from 1982. i'm sure you all know about it. the radio announcer says its randy playing but its actually brad.

cue sheet says it was recorded at irvine meadows (and that brad is playing) but i know its not that show. the boot artwork says it was recorded at long beach arena 2 / 82, which is of course not the case since randy would of been in the band at that time.

if anyone knows the actual date of the show that would be great. thanks.

Track List:
1 Radioshow Intro
2 Show Intro: doamm
3 Over The Mountain
4 Mr. Crowley
5 Crazy Train
6 Suicide Solution
7 Revalation
8 Steel Away
9 Goodbye To Romance
10 Iron Man
11 Children Of The Grave
12 Paranoid
Attachments
radio_t-lp-1983-captured-live-82-01.jpg
radio_t-lp-1983-captured-live-82-04.jpg
drummerfish

Re: DATE OF UNKNOWN 82 RADIO BROADCAST PLEASE...

Post by drummerfish »

nevermind, i finally found the info. below is what i just wrote in someone else's post with the same question.

----------------
this is the memphis show from 82. after searching youtube and comparing the in between banter its the memphis show.

BUT...the radio broadcast boot that's avail has the real vox and is unedited as it was recorded as it was being aired on the radio, while the captured live show was professionally recorded to be re-aired on the radio, and it has the vox re-recorded (just like the irvine show and sotd) which as we all know is the usual M.O. for ozzy.